The owner of this page is DipperTheDigger003. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will receive an automatic 3 month block.
Not to be confused with RoboCop (film)
RoboCop is an American animated surreal comedy TV series that premiered on June 30, 2014 on the The CC (Cartoon Comedy), and concluded on November 23, 2015, with its 1st season of 32 episodes (1 left unaired) because creator Topher Davidson went on to pursue more indie projects. The unaired episode, "Scarlett Night" was announced as late as December 27, 2018, to air on December 31, 2018, before the 2018 episode of the New Year Tribute Special, and served as the series finale.
The plot revolves around a robot police officer, RoboCop (not to be mistaken by the more famous RoboCop), who helps individuals with their personal problems after retiring from his career in the police department. Most of these individuals are outright parodies of characters like Merida from Disney's 2012 film Brave and Hello Kitty
- RoboCop (JK Simmons) - The main character of the series who's a retired robotic police officer (not to be confused with the other, more famous RoboCop). He helps people with their personal problems. He adopts Diana, Henry and Isadora (later Amelia) in the episode "De-liver-ed", forming a quartet of his adopted daughters.
- Diana (Grey DeLisle) - The more sexist, fashion-driven girl of RoboCop's quartet. Diana and Henry, a boy from the quartet, fall in love with each other and are subsequently married during the events of the "Billy Saga".
- Henry (Tara Strong) - The only boy in the quartet who's also the smartest. He and Diana end up marrying in the future. It is implied that Henry was RoboCop's supervillain in the pilot and "Revenge of the Fallen Trash Boy".
- Isadora (DeLisle) - A girl whose Jewish faith controls her life. Despite showing an interest in Henry, but it is shown that in the future she's engaged to Billy instead.
- Amelia (DeLisle) - The botanist girl. RoboCop found her in the streets. Might love Henry as they smooched.
- Billy "Goon" (Strong) - A baby featured prominently in the series. He marks his first appearance in "Barf of the Goon", where RoboCop help him overcome his cyclic vomiting syndrome, causing him to excessively regurgitate. In the future, it is shown that he weds Isadora.
|Season premiere||Season finale|
|1||33||June 30, 2014||December 31, 2018|
- Episodes 27-32 ("A Tale of Two RoboCops", "Read It and Weep It!", "Girlfriend for Spiral", "Gem and the Octopussnauts", "Say What?", and "Henry's Supervillain Secret") were meant as part of a second season of RoboCop, which explains why there was a 3-month hiatus between episode 26, "Love Is The First Ingredient", and episode 27, "A Tale of Two Robocops". However, after creator Topher Davidson decided to get involved in other, more indie projects, these episodes aired as part of the first season.
- The 33rd episode of the series overall, titled "Scarlett Night", never aired until December 31, 2018.
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original airdate||Prod.|
|1||"RoboCop The Pilot" (Part 1)||Kenneth Dumont||June 30, 2014||101|
|RoboCop tries to detain one of his enemies, a kid who is evil and has bad intentions. After a fight sequence the kid eventually ends up falling into a trash can, which confirms his defeat.|
|2||"Revenge of the Fallen Trash Boy" (Part 2)||Dipper||Poppy Livingston||June 30, 2014||102|
|The boy from the previous episode comes back from the dead and vows revenge on RoboCop.|
|3||"Barf of the Goon"||Poppy Livingston||Miriam Northrop||July 21, 2014||103|
|A woman requires of RoboCop's services due to her son Billy "Goon"'s constant purging, and RoboCop finds the root of the problem: the villainous boy from the previous episodes was stuck in his insides and tried to pry himself out, which made Billy prone to vomit.|
Note: This episode featured the first appearance of Billy "Goon", who would later become a recurring character in the series.
|4||"Age of Destruction"||Morgan Sheen||Lamar Robinson||July 28, 2014||104|
|The parents of a Dora the Explorer parody phone RoboCop for help as their daughter has suffered from retrograde amnesia from hitting herself with a toy car and employs destruction upon a city.|
|5||"De-liver-ed"||Wendy Conroy||Annie Oh||August 11, 2014||105|
|RoboCop is called into a village when a cannibalistic woman named Josie kidnaps three children named Diana, Henry, and Isadora and holds them hostage with the intentions of cannibalizing them. After their rescue, RoboCop adopts the three children after finding out of their orphan status.|
|6||"Hushpuppy"||Kenneth Dumont||Patricia Tambor||August 18, 2014||106|
|RoboCop helps out a little girl whose chatterbox puppy will not shut up.|
|7||"Billysitting"||Miriam Northrop||Lester Gomez||September 1, 2014||107|
|RoboCop and Diana, Henry, and Isadora must take care of Billy "Goon".|
|8||"Squirrel Girl"||Fatima Mataraci||Keith Brooks||September 1, 2014||108|
|RoboCop assists some squirrels in retrieving their nuts from a very attractive female squirrel who seduces the male squirrels before robbing them of their acorns.|
|9||"Ice Arachcream"||John Cudjoe||Antoinette Fitzmaurice||September 15, 2014||109|
|RoboCop and his kids have to stop a human-sized spider (disguised as the ice-cream man) from scamming kids out of their ice cream by forcing them to pay and then not handing them out at all.|
|10||"A RoboCop and His Worm"||Abraham Scalzo||Calvin MacKenzie||October 6, 2014||110|
|RoboCop tries to dissuade a lovelorn, bipedal female worm from falling in love with him.|
|11||"No More Bunny Business"|
The Billy Saga, Part One
|Kenneth Dumont||Annie Oh||October 13, 2014||111|
|RoboCop attempts to play peacemaker between a warring bunny rabbit and a frightened Billy.|
The Billy Saga, Part Two
|Grekk||Annie Oh||October 27, 2014||112|
|Billy accidentally turns his apple into an anthropomorphic, diabolical being hellbent on destruction.|
The Billy Saga, Part Three
|Calvin MacKenzie||Annie Oh||November 3, 2014||113|
|Billy's bowls also end up becoming evil.|
The Billy Saga, Part 4
|Fatima Mataraci||Poppy Livingston||March 9, 2015||114|
|A bowl from last episode goes and turns everyone except RoboCop and the rest into "Zombatrons".|
Note: This is episode is a parody of the horror film, Quarantine.
The Billy Saga, Part 5
|Kenneth Dumont||Calvin MacKenzie||March 16, 2015||115|
|Diana and Henry start to have romantic feelings for each other, making Isadora jealous as she too has an emotional attraction towards Henry. A flash-forward into the future later shows Diana and Henry as an official couple, and Isadora ends up with a grown-up Billy, who becomes the next-generation RoboCop following the OG's death.|
The Billy Saga, Part 6
|Annie Oh||Lamar Robinson||March 30, 2015||116|
|This episode, set entirely in the future, sees Diana and Henry conceiving a baby. Afterwards, even farther in the future, we see everyone die off except Diana and Henry's baby, who ends up becoming the third-generation RoboCop after Billy passes on.|
|17||"Zuri the Zebra"||Poul Lynge||Poppy Livingston||April 13, 2015||117|
|A female Zebra named Zuri escapes the zoo where she's lived for most of her life to finally live life outside that zoo, but RoboCop tries to persuade her to go back despite her objections. So with this, RoboCop sends her to Africa, wherein she befriends two male zebras named Ziggy and Zaggo.|
|18||"Spiral Shyness"||Lester Gomez||April 27, 2015||118|
|RoboCop tries to help a shy cylinder-shaped mailman named Spiral who hides in his post office van every time he hands out the mail. It is revealed that the bumper of the van is his mouth, which means the car has taken control of him as well as manipulated him into a state of lonely shame. RoboCop takes a picture exposing him, which angers Spiral. RoboCop eventually makes it up to him by physically assaulting someone who refers to Spiral as a "freak", and they become friends.|
|19||"Brave Like a RoboCop"||Van Allen||Dipper||May 4, 2015||119|
|20||"A Piggy With 'Pig' Dreams"||Diane Reed||Fatima Mataraci||May 11, 2015||120|
|21||"RoboCop in the Middle"||Dipper||Poppy Livingston||June 1, 2015||121|
|22||"The Fathom Menace"||Kenneth Dumont||Lamar Robinson||June 15, 2015||122|
|23||"My Bitter Pony: Friendship is Tragic"||Fenton Cole||Annie Oh||June 15, 2015||123|
|24||"Star Wars With Robocop!"||Poppy Livingston||July 6, 2015||124|
|25||"Scarlett Fever"||Patricia Tambor||Calvin MacKenzie||July 13, 2015||125|
|26||"Love Is the First Ingredient"||Anthony Sullivan||Wendy Conroy||July 27, 2015||126|
|27||"A Tale of Two RoboCops"||Amy O'brien||Lester Gomez||October 26, 2015||127|
|28||"Read It and Weep It!"||Miriam Northrop||Lamar Robinson||November 2, 2015||128|
|29||"Girlfriend for Spiral"||Fatima Mataraci||November 9, 2015||129|
|30||"The Gem and the Octopussnauts"||Dipper||William Ebert||November 16, 2015||130|
|31||"Say What?"||Van Allen||Grekk||November 23, 2015||131|
|32||"Henry's Supervillain Secret"||Dipper, Kenneth Dumont & Poppy Livingston||November 23, 2015||132|
|33||"Scarlett Night"||Diane Reed||Keith Brooks||December 31, 2018||133|