Roadside Khumba is a 2008 3D English-Indian-British computer animated comedy drama film.
The film features the voices of Jake T. Austin, Jack Black, Russell Brand, Geoffrey Rush, Justin Timberlake and Rupert Everett.
- Jake T. Austin as Khumba, a zebra.
- Jack Black as Po, a panda who is a leader of the gang.
- Russell Brand as E.B, a rabbit.
- Geoffrey Rush as Nigel, an Australian brown pelican.
- Justin Timberlake as Artie, a human kid.
- Rupert Everett as Charming, a human.
- Richard E. Grant as Bradley, an ostrich.
- Joe Pantoliano as Rufus, a duck.
- Jack Angel as Ted the Rhino
- Rodger Bumpass as Phil the Flamingo, Elephant
- Bob Bergen as Horrified Turtle
- Mona Marshall as Mother Swan
- Patrick Pinney
- Phil Proctor
- Debi Derryberry
- Jim Ward
- Paul Eiding
- Jennifer Darling
- Sherry Lynn
- Mickie McGowan
- Peter Siragusa
- Robert Clotworthy
- Jess Harnell
- Bruce Young
- Jordan Orr
- Linda Kerns
- Bill Farmer
- Alec Medlock
- Leslie Jordan
- James S. Baker
- Noah Luke
- Pat Fraley
- Joe Whyte
- Nolan North
- Jackie Gonneau
- Susan Silo
- Doug Stone
ADR Loop Group
- David Cowgill
- Luck Hari
- Bill Striglos
Following the preview of Meet The Robinsons, Disney and Warner Bros. prepared and released, also showed a teaser trailer at the San Diego Comic Con, showing an auditions of Khumba, Po and Artie, the preview was attached and showing in front of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Ratatouille, The Simpsons Movie and Underdog. The preview was mistakenly showed in the 2007 horror film Dead Silence in front of children, the theatre staff apologised to Disney and he agrees it. Disney move this trailer preview from a horror film to a friendly family film.
After changing the film's release date, the audition for Prince Charming trailer was attached to Bee Movie, Enchanted and Alvin and the Chipmunks in October 2007.
Before the release of Kung Fu Panda and The Dark Knight, The film was promoted in the UK cinemas at Cineworld, showing a promoted screening Of the film. The world premiere and the promotion took place on July 3, 2008 at the Odeon, Vue and Empire Cinema, Leicester Square followed by a national premiere at Cineworld, Glasgow, Wandsworth, Dublin, Chesterfield and Birmingham. Disney and Warner Bros. to invite stars at the premiere and fur suits of Khumba and Po. The film did much promotion. It was also premeired at Cineworld, Manchester and at the Gaumont, Disney Village. The film was premeired at The El Capitan Theatre in New York City.
- Russell Brand's first animated feature film,.
- Differences between the pan and scan ratio when the film is released. The theater version has its 2:40:1 aspect ratio. Also, the TV version had 4:3 aspect ratio and the DVD version had 1:66:1 version which keeps the ratio for the entire family film.