The owner of this page is AtlantisUchiha. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will receive an automatic 3 month block.
Rise of the Merchant Knight is a mixed-genre that sets between 5th to 6th century AD in Great Britain, or also
known as Albion. Rise of the Merchant Knight is also part of the series Dimensions. With Rise of the Merchant Knight being the 3rd volume of the series.
A merchant named Archelaus goes to the great island Albion to get better profit to save his family from poverty, but what he does not know, that he will become one of the most important figures in the whole country for what to come.
- Prologue - Prologue, Town Caerfyrddin
- Archelaus - A merchant from a far away land looking for profit for his poverty family.
- Alastair - A Knight and merchant from the North. He came to Camelot to see the sword in the stone, but he didn't want to pull it, as he knows he is not the heir.
- Artoria Pendragon - A Knight of the Round Table, and the younger sister of King Arthur.
- King Arthur - The King of Camelot, and High-King of Albion.
- Uther Pendragon - Father of King Arthur and Artoria Pendragon, and the former King of Camelot, and former High-King of Albion.
- Merlin - The Court Wizard and Counselor of King Arthur.
- Igraine Pendragon - Wife of Uther Pendragon, and mother of King Arthur and Artoria Pendragon.
- Guinevere - King Arthur's wife, and former High-Queen of Albion, and Queen of Camelot.
- Morgana Le Fey - King Arthur's half-sister, and a extremely powerful enchantress and mage.
- Mordred - The illegitimate son of King Arthur and one of the leaders of the Anglo-Saxon Invasion of Albion.
- Sir Galahad
- Sir Lancelot
- Sir Gawain
- Sir Ector - A Knight of Camelot, and later a Knight of the Round Table, father of Sir Kay, foster father of Arthur Pendragon.
- Sir Kay - A Knight of the Round Table, brother of Arthur Pendragon (No Blood Relations) and son of Sir Ector
- Auriel Longinus - The Hero of Kvatch, Champion of Cyrodiil, and the 2nd Divine Crusader, was a great hero during the 3rd Era, during the Oblivion Crisis, who halted Dagon's invasion with Martin Septim.
- Archelaus is the Protagonist.
- Alastiar is the Deuteragonist.
- Artoria is the Tritagonist
- The title, Rise of the Merchant Knight was inspired by the Raymond E. Feist novel, Rise of the Merchant Prince.
- Rise of the Merchant Knight only as one crossover character, who appears in the middle just as the start of the 6th century.
- Only one Pokemon will appear in the novel.