New Pippi Longstocking is an Swedish upcoming animated television series. A Swedish/German/American/French/Canadian co-production children's television program based on the Pippi Longstocking books by Astrid Lindgren. the series is a reboot of the original 1997 series of the same name. it was Made by Svensk Filmindustri, TFC Trickompany, Technicolor Animation, Sony Pictures Animation, Constantin Medien AG, RCA Animation, JVC Animation, Nelvana, and DHX Media as Trademark.
The series will follow three friends, Pippi, Tommy, and Annika, guardians of this series.
The series will premiere on Netflix and broadcast on Discovery Family in 2021.
In a sequel to the original 1997 series, Pippi Longstocking arrive to Swedish town with over to her younger children, Tommy and Annika, to embark on new adventures with him.
- Pippi Longstocking (voiced by Andrea Libman) - a spunky eleven-year-old girl who arrives on land after her father is lost at sea.
- Tommy Settigren (voiced by Wyatt Hall) - Annika's older brother who becomes friends with Pippi.
- Annika Settigren (voiced by Claire Corlett) - Tommy's younger sister who becomes friends with Pippi.
- Mr. Settigren (voiced by TBD) - Tommy and Annika's father, and a local government employee; he finds Pippi's influence on his children disruptive.
- Mrs. Settigren (voiced by TBD) - Tommy and Annika's mother, and a housewife; while initially fond of Pippi, she becomes increasingly concerned with her children's well-being.
- Cassandra (voiced by TBD) - TBD
see article: List of Pippi Longstocking (2021 TV series) episodes
see article: List of Pippi Longstocking (2021 TV series) songs
- Discovery Family
|List of broadcasts|
Promotions and Merchandise
- Lotta Luv
- IDW Publishing
- Union Pacific
- Scholastic Corporation
- General Mills
- Canadian National
- Kraft Foods
- Johnson & Johnson
- Procter & Gamble
- Children's Place Clothings