Pink and Purple is a 1955 one-reel animated cartoon and is about parody classic novels directed by Barry Charles and Michael Hill and produced by Alex Seagel, Pink and Purple was released to theaters on Grandparents day, 1955 by Metro Goldwyn Mayer.
The Who, Who West a parody of The Wild, Wild West like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid starring with an unnamed Panther (which though to be Bagheera in The Jungle Book) roars very angry. The Masks tropping Iggy (voiced by Hal Smith) and Benson (voiced by Jim Jordan) saw Remy as a cowboy with his pet ostrich, Kenny scared the Masks and saving Iggy and Benson. Next and last is The Rat That Roared a parody of The Mouse That Roared with Remy walking at Whoville when Remy roared The Sprites (same animation as Crazy Rat) stop him and chasing him.
- Directed by Barry Charles and Michael Hill
- Story: Harry Reeves, Homer Brightman
- Animation: Kenneth Michaels, Irven Stevens, Ed Beck, Don Abrams, Norman McLaren (uncredited)
- Layout: Ralph Bruckheimer
- Background: Richard Grandmain
- Voice Characterization: Junius Matthews
- Music: Charles Wolcott
- Produced by Alex Segal
- Photography: Jack Stevens (uncredited)
- Editing and Sound: Jim Faris (uncredited)