Pineapple Express is a 2008 American stoner comedy film. This version stars Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Orlando Bloom, Jack Black, Kevin Bacon, Michelle Rodriguez, Jonah Hill, and Bill Hader.
A process server (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) gets himself in trouble when he witnesses a drug lord (Kevin Bacon) and dirty cop (Michelle Rodriguez) commit a murder. With the help of his dealer (Orlando Bloom) and their supplier (Jack Black), they must fight the drug cartel but are also pursued by two enforcers (Jonah Hill and Bill Hader).
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse as Dale Denton
- Orlando Bloom as Saul Silver
- Jack Black as Red
- Kevin Bacon as Ted Jones
- Michelle Rodriguez as Carol Brazier
- Jonah Hill as Matheson
- Bill Hader as Budlofsky
- Even though Chris was 18 at the time of this film, Kevin and Michelle felt uncomfortable hunting down a teenager and it caused a lot of bloopers. Jonah was the same way since Chris is a good friend of his.
- While making this, Chris got along well with Orlando and Jack.
- When the kissing scene came, Michelle felt uncomfortable kissing someone who was older than her and Kevin agreed. They were relieved to hear that it was fake.
- A lot of bloopers were caused by Michelle laughing at Chris' moments.
- When the film was done and they completed it, Michelle accidentally kissed Chris' forehead and hugged him but stopped when she realized what she was doing and nervously apologized.