Alien vs Predator is a American science fiction film directed by Scott Derrickson and produced by Drew Goddard. The film adapts a crossover bringing together the eponymous creatures of the Alien and Predator series, a concept which originated in a 1989 comic book</u>.Drew Gars wrote the story, and Derrickson and Gars adapted the story into a screenplay. Their writing was influenced by Aztec mythology</u>, the comic book series, and the writings of Erich von Däniken. The film is remake of 2004 film of the same name. It stars Logan Lerman, TBA, TBA, Emma Stone, Jack Reynor and Armold Schwartznegger.
- Logan Lerman as Jack Tatum
- Alison Stoner as Bridget Kidman
- Jack Reynor as Steve Leonard
- Zoey Deutch as Isabelle Patto
- TBA as Dr. Elias Wharton, an astronomer who spotted the Predator's ship on his telescope.
- Emma Stone as Olivia Vincent, Dr. Wharton's assistant.
- Nikolai Coster-Waldau as Simon Weyland, the CEO of Weyland Industries.
- Arnold Schwartznegger as Alan "Dutch" Schaffer, a former U.S. Special Forces major who is the only survivor of the 1987 Guatemala mission. Schwartznegger reprises his role from the 1987 action film Predator.
- TBA as Sheriff Jacob Halbert, the town sheriff.
- TBA as Lieutenant General Theodore Giddings, USA.
- Jason Statham as Major Roger Freeman, USA.
- James Badge Dale as Master Sergeant William Mars, USA.
- Kevin Hart as Deputy Patrick Sachs, the town deputy.
- TBA as Charile Tatum, Jack's father.
- TBA as Vic Miller
- TBA as Principal Oswald Jones
- TBA as Mr. Laurence Dallas
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.