Alien vs Predator is a American science fiction film directed by Scott Derrickson and produced by Drew Goddard. The film adapts a crossover bringing together the eponymous creatures of the Alien and Predator series, a concept which originated in a 1989 comic book.Drew Gars wrote the story, and Derrickson and Gars adapted the story into a screenplay. Their writing was influenced by Aztec mythology, the comic book series, and the writings of Erich von Däniken. The film is remake of 2004 film of the same name. It stars Logan Lerman, Alyson Stoner, Morgan Freeman, Emma Stone, Jack Reynor and Armold Schwartznegger.
- Logan Lerman as Jack Tatum
- Alison Stoner as Bridget Kidman
- Jack Reynor as Steve Leonard
- Morgan Freeman as Dr. Elias Wharton, an astronomer who spotted the Predator's ship on his telescope.
- Emma Stone as Olivia Vincent, Dr. Wharton's assistant.
- Nikolai Coster-Waldau as Simon Weyland, the CEO of Weyland Industries.
- Arnold Schwartznegger as Alan "Dutch" Schaffer, a former U.S. Special Forces major who is the only survivor of the 1987 Guatemala mission. Schwartznegger reprises his role from the 1987 action film Predator.
- Louis C.K. as Sheriff Jacob Halbert, the town sheriff.
- Kevin Spacey as Lieutenant General Theodore Giddings, USA.
- Jason Statham as Major Roger Freeman, USA.
- James Badge Dale as Master Sergeant William Mars, USA.
- Denzel Whitaker as Stan Matheson
- Kevin Hart as Deputy Patrick Sachs, the town deputy.
- Keke Palmer as Grace Johnson
- Zoey Deutch as Isabelle Patton
- Brendan Fraser as Charile Tatum, Jack's father.
- Alex Russell as Vic Miller
- Richard Jenkins as Principal Oswald Jones
- Stellan Skarsgard as Mr. Laurence Dallas