- Narrator: Once upon a time, there was a little bear called, "Paddington". He lived in London England, and eating with marmalade sandwich for emergencies.
- Mr. Curry: What's that? Is that you, Bear?! Are you trying to spoil my plans again?! Wait a minute... you're not Bear! This is impossible!
- Doctor Terence: My name is Doctor Terence. Since you were so kind to release me, my master...I will grant you one wish.
- Doctor Terence: Paddington Bear! Uhh, this isn't what you're after!
- Paddington Bear: Huh, you're right!
- Doctor Terence: That's okay, though. I could use you as a guinea pig to test it.
- Paddington Bear: Hello Everybody!
- Mr. Curry: Let's take care of business first, shall we Bear? Hand over the Marmalade Jar, slowly, and then we will talk about your girlfriend! That is if you really care for her.
- Paddington Bear: Handing over the fake Marmalade, I can kill two birds with one jar.
- Mr. Curry: Put the Marmalade down right there and BACK OFF!
- Paddington Bear: You've turned into a big time villain, mister curry!
- Paddington Bear: I always keeps a marmalade sandwich for emergencies.
- Mrs. Brown: How very kind of you.
- Mrs. Brown, Mr. Brown, Mrs. Bird, Judy and Jonathan: (laughs)
- Narrator: And so, Paddington eating with marmalade sandwich for emergencies, And they lived happily ever after.