Pac-Man is a playable newcomer in Super Smash Bros. Smash Wars.
How To Unlock
- Play as the 12 originals in Brawl 60 times.
- Play over 700 brawls.
- Get Pac-Man to join your team in Rise of an Unleashed Army.
Pac-Man is a very popular character apart of the Pac-Man series. He started out in a game that had his name like right now. He would eat ghosts and even had a wife that had the same name as Pac-Man but with a Ms in front. Pac-Man had became more popular over the years it became to be one of Namco's most popular series along with the Soul series. His appearence is based off the Pac-Man World series.
- Pac-Man World
- Pac-Man World 2
- pac-man world 3
- Neutral Attack - Does a left jab, another, and a right jab.
- Dash Attack - Does a spin.
- Strong Side - Does headbutt.
- Strong Up - Chomps upward.
- Strong Down - Does a kick.
- Side Smash - Charges up his fist and punches the opponent.
- Up Smash - Does a upward headbutt.
- Down Smash - Spins ao his bakc kicking anyone that comes near.
- Ledge Attack -
- 100% Ledge Attack -
- Floor Attack - Quick foot sweep, hits both sides.
- Neutral Aerial - Spins in the air.
- Forward Aerial - Chomps forward.
- Back Aerial - Kicks backwards.
- Up Aerial - Flips up while kicking.
- Down Aerial - Slams straight down.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel - Punches the opponent.
- Forward Throw - Swings the opponent then throws the opponent.
- Back Throw - Back suplexes the opponent backward.
- Up Throw - Throw the opponent up then punches the opponent while he/she is in the air.
- Down Throw - Throws the opponent on the ground then gets into a ball and slams on the opponent.
- Standard Special - Chomp (Chomps the opponent similar to how Wario chomps, but different)
- Side Special - Pac-Ball (Turns into a ball and rolls forward)
- Up Special - Pellet Power(Spits a barrage of pac pellets upward, similar to bulbasuar's seed move)
- Down Special - Counter (Pac-Man counter the opponents hit and chomps if hit)
- Final Smash - Giant Pac-Man (Turns into the retro Pac-Man but turns bigger and if chomped, it is a one hit K.O.)
- Final Smash #2 - Ghost Roll Call (Calls out Blinky, Clyde, Pinky, and Inky)
- Final Smash #3 - Ms. Pac-Man (Ms. Pac-Man comes in her giant form and attacks the characters)
- Up - Gives a thumbs up.
- Side - Pulls out a pellet then eats it.
- Down - Poses next to his car.
Pac-Man comes from a small Pac-Maze.
Victory Theme: Pac-Man Theme
- Pac-Man chases a ghost and eats the ghost.
- Pac-Man gives a thumbs up.
- Pac-Man jumps up and down contiunously.
Role in Rise of an Unleashed Army
Snake: There's a circle here that has arms and legs.
Otacon: That's Pac-Man from Pac Land.
Snake: Pac... Man?
Otacon: Yep. Watch out for his butt bounce and his rev roll. Those will hurt big time.
Snake: Is there much else he can do?
Otacon: Oh yeah. When he eats a power pellet, everyone that isn't a friend is turned blue and harmless. He can then eat them. Trust me, you don't want that to happen.
Snake: Actually, it'd be pretty bad if he swallowed me. Grenades and explosives and all.
Otacon: Talk about an ace in the hole, Snake.
Pac-Man is in the Pac-Maze, when him and the ghost get transported. They find out that they are now in the world of Super Smash Bros. ...
- Bowser Jr.
- Banjo & Kazooie
Pac-Man traps the ghosts in the Pac-Maze, and he escapes into the Mushroom Kingdom. He meets with Mario, and they decide to form an alliance. Together, they defeat Bowser.