Of Loki We Serve, released as av Loki vi tjänar is Sweden, is the second album from Swedish doom metal band Yggdrasill Burning, released on June 18th 1993. It is the first album to feature English vocals, and is the first album released in the US and UK. Of Loki We Serve was released in the UK and US as late as 2000. It is followed by 1994's Æsir. The song "Nine Hundred and Eighty Five" refers to Erik the Red's colonisation of Greenland.
- "Guden och Kråkan (The God and The Crow)" - 1:25
- "I Hans Många Former (In His Many Forms)" - 6:36
- "Krona Svarta Rosor (The Crown of Black Roses)" - 10:44
- "Cirkeln (Full Circle)" - 8:55
- "Nittonhundraåttiofem (Nine Hundred and Eighty Five)" - 11:55
- "Evig Vinter (Eternal Winter)" - 12:39