Nintendo Land DX is a party video game for the Nintendo Switch and an upgraded version of the original Nintendo Land for the Wii U. This video game has been released on October 9, 2020.
Nintendo Land DX has the same functions as the original Nintendo Land for the Wii U, but with several adjustments. The game takes place in an amusement park setting, which serves as a hub for the thirteen minigames, which are depicted as the park's attractions. A robotic character named Monita guides the player through Nintendo Land's features and attractions. All returning attractions have been edited from the original Nintendo Land to make functions for the Joy Con Controllers. Completing minigames and completing certain objectives earns coins, which can be used to play a single-player pachinko minigame. Winning pachinko stages will earn new items for decorating the Nintendo Land hub area.
NOTE: All of the attractions return from the original Nintendo Land for the Wii U.
|The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest||The Legend of Zelda|
|Mario Chase||Super Mario|
|Luigi's Ghost Mansion||Super Mario (Luigi's Mansion)|
|Animal Crossing: Sweet Day||Animal Crossing|
|Donkey Kong's Crash Course||Donkey Kong|
|Yoshi's Fruit Cart||Yoshi|
|Captain Falcon's Twister Race||F-Zero|
|Octopus Dance||Game & Watch|
|Takamaru's Ninja Castle||The Mysterious Murasame Castle|
|Balloon Trip Breeze||Balloon Fight|
|Star Fox Sharpshooters||Star Fox|
|Detective Pikachu's Scavenger Hunt||Pokémon|
|Kid Icarus: Magical Journey||Kid Icarus|
|Chibi-Robo!: Revenge Rally||Chibi-Robo!|
|Mario Kart Speed Attack||Super Mario (Mario Kart)|
|Fire Emblem: Swordplay Masters||Fire Emblem|
|Splatoon: Inkredible Showdown||Splatoon|
|Super Gyromite Duel||R.O.B.|
|Kirby's Warpstar Rush||Kirby|
|EarthBound: PSI Mayhem||EarthBound|
|Wario's Gold Rush||Wario|
|Duck Hunt Blitz||Duck Hunt|
- As of August 22, 2020, Nintendo Land DX has its own release date, October 9, 2020.
- In Mario Chase, a new costume for one of the Miis is based on Toadette.
- In Donkey Kong's Crash Course, the player can slow down the movement of the barrel by holding ZL.
- In The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest, players can now throw bombs at enemies when they encounter a bomb card.
- In Pikmin Adventure, only the Mii wearing the Red Pikmin costume can help the other Mii wearing the Olimar costume during Single-Player mode.
- In Yoshi's Fruit Cart, players can now doodle on the screen.
- In Takamaru's Ninja Castle, players can refill ninja stars by holding ZL.