The owner of this page is X-Inbox. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will receive an automatic 3 month block. If you are the Owner, and someone edits your page, alert Chris6d immediately.
Nighttown, USA, also known as Dan Wescher's Nighttown, USA is an American animated television series created by Dan Wescher. The series has ran for 2 seasons and was renewed for a third season.
The show takes place in a town called Nighttown founded by The Super Secret Organization of Evil People, or Evil Organization, founded in 1976.
Mike Pulloff and David Lukey, discover some of the weirdest forms of evil imaginable and must fight to survive in this awfully weird town.
- Mike Neil Pulloff, a 16-year-old boy.
- David Lukey, a 15-year-old boy, Mike's best friend.
Townspeople and Related People
- Mark Lukey, a 36-year-old man who is David's dad.
- Katie Kim Darwin, a 35-year-old woman who enjoys reading.
- Jenny "Misty" Forrest, a 15-year-old girl.
- Robert Joe "Woody" Forrest, a 20-year-old man, Misty's older brother.
- Brett Cartons, a 15-year-old boy who is Misty's ex-boyfriend and Katie Kim's nephew. In the episode Get Outta Town, he worked at Shack-O-Food for six days before he was fired.
- Kimberly Stopp, a 44-year-old woman who is the fastest reader in town. She used to have feelings for Jose. She dies in the episode iBrave.net.
- Jose Mario Corazón, a Venezuelan-American 45-year-old man.
- Darrel "Slips" Oily, a 51-year-old man who is Beatrix McDiner's ex-husband.
- Beatrix Gwendolyn McDiner, a hungry 51-year-old woman who loves pie. She is Slips Oily's ex-wife.
Workers and Employees
- Anne Diesels, a 34-year-old female teacher for Bunked High School.
- Caren Airen, a 39-year-old woman who served as a substitute teacher for Bunked High School in the episode Move 'Em Up. She turned out to be a robot and attacked Mike and David.
- Charles "Chuck" Creaky, a 37-year-old man who manages Shack-O-Food.
- Mack "M" Merc, a British 33-year-old man who works at Shack-O-Food.
- Fredrick Oscar "Freddo" Girk Jr., a 20-year-old man who works for Shack-O-Food. He later changes his name to Fred Girk.
- Sir Randal Melvin O'Really III Esq., a rich 36-year-old man who owns The O'Really Shop.
- Amelia "Amy" Vérté, a French-Canadian 25-year-old woman who works for The O'Really Shop.
- Jeremy "Jerry" Sippins, a 36-year-old inventor and founder of Smartz, Inc.
- Janice May Niney, a rough 42-year-old woman who is a writer, arm wrestler and wine expert.
- Crumble, a mysterious biker who appeared in town one day and has been there since.
- Reel, a figure who occasionally pops up around Nighttown smoking a cigarette and holding a sledgehammer.
- Victor Tweete, the mayor of Nighttown.
- Welcome to Nighttown - Teenager Mike Pulloff moves to Nighttown, making a new friend named David and becoming a mystery solver.
- Get Outta Town - Misty's ex-boyfriend, Brett, is back in town to work for the Nighttown Shack-O-Food, which is currently managed by Chuck Creaky. Chuck soon theorizes that Brett may be turning the town into war, after Brett randomly started stealing from the shop and speaking in unfamiliar tongues.
- Sold Out - Katie Kim Darwin, the town's fastest reader, is sent to jail after Jose Córazon framed her for stealing from The O'Really Shop, then busting out and learning dark magic show that vengeance can be hers.
- Move 'Em Up - Mike and David have a substitute teacher named Mrs. Airen, who is a robot that they must take down to prevent harm.
- The Official Arrest of Kimberly Stopp - Kimberly Stopp, a 44-year-old woman, becomes the librarian of the West Nighttown Library and finds a book of dark power and unleashes it upon the library.
- The Biker - A man named Crumble randomly pops up in town and is on the search for David's dad, Mark.
- CROP - Billionaire inventor Jerry Sippins creates the Cool Robot Odyssey Protocol, or CROP, which then turns back when Randal O'Really taps into them, causing them to turn back on Jerry and the town.
- The Signs - Jose Corazón, a man about town, creates a web series about the town gossip that starts to take over. Or, the Web Spider takes over.
- Bad Reality - Jerry Sippins returns to his TV show, The Jerry Sippins Show, hoping to get people to like him more. But things get out of hand when Channel 16 is taken over by demons who haunt Jerry.
- Taking History - The town is taken over by The Evil Organization, which wants to take in David. But Mike discovers the dark truth behind the taking of David.
- Moved Out
- The Serve
- Saved by the Belle
- Going Nuts
- Fizz Ed
- The Sudden Storm
- The Eighth Day
- M and the Crew
- Afternoon Tonight
- Truthfully Dull
- The Brave and the Old
|“||Say my name and I break you down.||„|
|~ Mack "M" Merc|
|“||Sure, blame me for being dumb because I ruined your crap.||„|
|~ Kimberly Stopp|