My Sister the Vampire: Vampalicious! is a 2018 film.
Ivy and Olivia can't lose each other again! Even though twin sisters Ivy and Olivia, separated at birth, have only been reunited for a few months, they can't imagine life without each other. But Mr. Vega has decided to move to Europe--and he's taking Ivy with him! Oh, no! With Olivia's cheerleader optimism and Ivy's vampire craftiness, they're determined to come up with a plan that will keep Ivy and her dad in Franklin Grove. But what?
- Rowan Blanchard as Olivia Abott/Franklin Grove Devils Cheerleader. She came to Franklin Grove a few weeks after school started. Olivia is one of the only humans in the world to know about vampires. Her long-lost, twin sister Ivy is a vampire and broke the First Law of the Night by telling her all about the vampire world.
- Liana Ramirez as Thirteenth Olivia Abott
- Soni Bringas as Ivy Vega/Long-lost vampire twin sister of Olivia Abbott, a normal human-time lord hybird and is the only vampire child of Karl(A.K.A Charles Vega) and Susannah Lazar. She is also the girlfriend of Brendan Daniels, and the best friend of Sophia Hewitt.
- Brenna D'Amico as Thirteenth Ivy Vega
- TBA as Charles Vega/Karl Kazar/Oliva and Ivy's abusive father
- Eric Roberts as Thirteenth Charles Vega
- Charles Vega: What's happening to you, Olivia, Ivy?
- Olivia: We're regenerate.
- (Kira Kosarin and Amber Montana changes into Liana Ramirez and Brenna D'Amico)
- Ivy Vega: Dad, you're regenerate, too.
- Charles Vega: Wait? What?
- (Jon Cryer changes into Eric Roberts)