My Name is Susan Snell is an American horror and drama film, that is a sequel to the 2013 remake of Carrie.
It is directed by Kimberly Peirce, while being produced by Kevin Misher, with a screenplay by Lawrence D. Cohen and Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa.
The film stars Gabriella Wilde as Sue Snell, alongside Kevin Spacey as The Headmaster and it also features Morgan Lily, Joey King, Woody Harrelson, Tom Hardy and Allison Williams.
After the events of the first film, Sue Snell (Wilde) moves to New York with her baby daughter, Isabelle Carrietta Snell. One day hoping she could be in California, but she notices an orphanage where she meets a few girls who has telekinetic powers and decides to protects them from The Headmaster (Spacey) who's been sexually abusing them, as part of her redemption for what she did to her friend, Carrie White (Moretz).
- Gabriella Wilde as Sue Snell
- Kevin Space as The Headmaster
- Morgan Lily as Molly Mayne
- Joey King as Joey Mayne
- Tom Hardy as Caleb Warrens
- Woody Harrelson as Ronald Grump
- Allison Williams as Marissa Redman
- Chloë Grace Moretz as Carrie White (Flashbacks)