My Favorite People is a 2005 American dark comedy drama film written and directed by Valerie faris and Johnathon Dayton. It stars Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Steve Buscemi, Raquel Castro, Bythe Danner, and Rosario Dawson. The film is distributed by Universal Studios and Happy Madison and released in theatres on June 19, 2005.
A comedian (Adam Sandler) tries to find purpose in his life after his wife dies. He takes in an 8-year-old girl (Raquel Castro) after her alcoholic mother abandons her. Then, he meets a quirky musician (Drew Barrymore) and her brother (David Spade). He soon discovers on building a new family with the people he met.
- Adam Sandler as Sam Brogan
- Drew Barrymore as Beth Lauren, a quirky singer and Sam's love interest
- Blythe Danner as Jane Brogan
- Raquel Castro as Rebekah Reynolds, a sarcastic, but precocious 8-year-old girl who befriends Sam
- Steve Buscemi as Paulie
- Rosario Dawson as Vernita Reynolds, Rebekah's alcoholic mother who abandons her in the beginning of the fim
- Seth Rogan as TBA
- David Spade as Brian Lauren, Beth's kleptomaniac older brother
- Living On A Prayer-Drew Barrymore and David Spade(Cover)
- Anthem-Lady Danville(Trailer song)
- Let My Love Open the Door-Pete Townsend