A Mii sporting a blaster arm, this fighter is a great choice for those who prefer to fight the battle from a distance. The Mii Gunner has a lot of special projectile moves available, so pick your favorites and use them when needed. Don't forget about standard and smash attacks!
- The design of the Mii Gunner used in promotional material and in-game renders is based on a slightly edited version of Guest F, one of the pre-loaded Miis available for use in games that feature Mii support. In this case, her hair uses a different design and color from the preloaded version, along with a smaller mouth and a different favorite color (orange instead of pink). She is also based on the default female Mii in Mii Maker, though again, with a different hairstyle.
- According to Palutena's Guidance, their cannons are controlled via motion-controlled triggers, and their backpacks hold all their ammo, but nothing connects the packs to their cannons. Some outfits don't have a backpack or other method of storage with them at all.
- While wearing the Isabelle, K.K. Slider, Inkling, Fox, and Tails DLC costumes, the Mii Gunners hold their weapon in hand rather than wear their cannon on their arm.
- Mii Gunner has the most flame attacks of any character in any Smash game.
- Mii Gunner is the only character with a 4-hit standard attack.
- This attack resembles Pit's melee combo in Kid Icarus: Uprising when wielding a Cannon.
- Oddly, Mii Gunner's back throw can semi spike and put the opponent into a tumbling state until 30%. Once past, it doesn't start tumbling until around 70%.
- The heaviest possible Mii Gunner has the slowest dash of any fighter; while it can dash faster than Samus's walking speed, it dashes slower than Mega Man's walking speed.
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch characters
|List of Characters|
|AiAi · Bayonetta · Bowser · Bowser Jr. · Captain Falcon · Charizard · Cloud · Corrin · Crash · Daisy · Dark Pit · Diddy Kong · Dixie Kong · Donkey Kong · Donkey Kong Jr. · Dr. Mario · Duck Hunt · Elsa · Falco · Fox · Ganondorf · Goku · Greninja · Ice Climbers · Ike · Inkling · Inuyasha · Jigglypuff · Justice · King Dedede · Kirby · Lana · Link · Little Mac · Lucario · Lucas · Lucina · Luigi · Marina · Mario · Marth · Mega Man · Meta Knight · Mewtwo · Mii Fighter (Brawler · Gunner · Swordfighter) · Mr. Game & Watch · Naruto · Ness · Olimar · Pac-Man · Palutena · Peach · Pichu · Pikachu · Pit · Pokémon Trainer · R.O.B. · Ralph · Reimu · Robin · Rosalina & Luma · Roy · Ryu · Sakura · Samus · Scott Pilgrim · Sheik · Shulk · Snake · Sonic · SpongeBob · Toon Link · Villager · Wario · Wii Fit Trainer · Wolf · Yoshi · Young Link · Zelda · Zero Suit Samus|