Master Chief, sometimes called Master Chief Petty Officer John-117, appears as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Smash Wars.
- Neutral Attack - Master chief jabs forward with his offhand, then takes a step, then slashes forwards and down with his plasma sword.
- Up Tilt - MC fires his gun into the air straight above him.
- Down Tilt - MC swipes at the ground in front of him with his sword.
- Side Smash - Master Chief pulls out his MG, aims (charge) and fires off a full clip.
- Up Smash - The Impaler. Master chief crouches, swings the sword from in front of him upwards and then jumps up about the height of a shorthop with the sword above him.
- Down Smash - Master Chief crouches down and lays a frag grenade on the ground. Then he straightens up. This grenade acts just like snake's grenades as soon as the attack finishes; it can be picked up, attacked, thrown, and explodes when it comes into contact with a hitbox or after 4 seconds.
- Ledge Attack - Master chief swipes with his sword while getting up.
- 100% Ledge Attack - Master chief swipes with his sword while getting up.
- Floor Attack - Master Chief swipes behind him, then in front of him while getting up with the sword.
- Trip attack-Kicks behind him, then in front of him while getting up.
- Neutral Aerial - Master chief pulls out his MG with his offhand, and slices down on both sides (Sword in front of him, MG behind him in the air).
- Forward Aerial - Master Chief slices across the Z-axis in front of him with his sword (Pit does the same thing in his fair).
- Back Aerial - Chief pulls out his SMG and fires off 3 rounds, afterwards returning it to the sheath on his back.
- Up Aerial - Master Cheif raises his sword above his head and holds it there, then slices down with the sword to the front of himself .
- Down Aerial - Chief raises his hands above his head, then slams them down between his legs, recoiling them
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel - MC whacks the opponent over the head with the hilt of the sword
- Forward Throw - Master chief kicks the opponent in the gut.
- Back Throw - Master chief throws them over his shoulder.
- Up Throw - MC throws the opponent up and then does a weakened utilt.
- Down Throw - Mario slams his opponent into the ground.
Standard Special Move = Shoot
Side Special Move
= Grenade Toss
Up Special Move
= Uppercut Kick
Down Special Move
= Weapon Switch
= Spartan Laser Blast
Final Smash #2
= UNSC Forces
Final Smash #3
= Scorpion Tank
Master Chief's alternate costumes affect the color of his uniform, his Mark VI and Mark V Armor Permutations.
Character Quest Ending
Defeating all the other warriors was no small feat. He had done it all by himself, and was proud that he had represented the Spartan Army. As much as he would have loved to enjoy his celebration, he had a war to fight. He was trasported back to his world, where he continues to fight against the Alien Armada.