Manuelita is an upcoming Argentine-American musical adventure comedy-drama film that is a revival and reboot of the film with the same name.
To be added...
- Manuelita - A female protagonist of the movie. She was full of exploring when she was born. As a child, she had a red rose hat. As a grown up, she wore a yellow hat.
- Bartolito - A male protagonist of the movie. He is Manuelita's childhood friend, then boyfriend in their grown years, and then husband. He's a greaser and mechanic. As a child, he had on a brown vest with a white collar and a blue hat. As a grown up, he wore on a full white jack on and wore grey pants and a gray hat.
- Dopi - Bartolito's best friend. He originally wore a red and orange shirt then wore red overalls. He also wears glasses, since he is a mole.
- Mr. and Mrs. Turtle - Manuelita's parents. They with their daughter and Grandpa.
- Grandpa Turtle - Manuelita's grandpa and Mrs. Turtle's father. He is possibly a widow, since his wife isn't around.
- The Headmistress - Bartolito's mother.
- Lunarito - A large, burly, towering, dark-hearted alligator snapping turtle who is the main antagonist of the movie. He intends to marry Manuelita (much to the latter's dismay). He has three sharp spikes on his head, a beak-like muzzle, crocodile-like fangs, human-like fingers, sharp nail-like claws, a spiked carapace and a dinosaur-like tail with sharp spikes. He also wears a long flowing black cape with red interior and collar and has a quick temper. He is based off King Koopa and Grand Duke of Owls.
- The Gator Minions - Lunarito's henchmen.
- The Vulture - Lunarito's pet vulture.
- Captain Pig - The second antagonist seen. He and his crew take Manuelita hostage. After their ship sank, they were left stranded in the middle of nowhere.
- The Singing Mice - They were on Captain Pig's ship and befriended Manuelita. They cheered her up and managed to escape the ship. They left to travel their own way.
- The Old Turtle - A turtle with curls and a pink bonnet. She helped Manuelita and the mice arrive to Paris. She later left and traveled off in the blue.
- François - The third antagonist. He is a sly, greedy rat who owns a model place. He used Manuelita under the pretense of making her famous. He is forced by Lunarito to help him to find Manuelita.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.