The owner of this page is DipperTheDigger003. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will receive an automatic 3 month block. If you are the Owner, and someone edits your page, alert Chris6d immediately.
This is a list of programs broadcast by The CC (Cartoon Comedy), a channel focusing on animated programs with the genre of comedy (or drama in rare instances). The channel was founded on March 1, 2008, by Brandon Cornish, but wouldn't air its first program until March 13, 2009, with Bobby Gibby's. As of May 2020, the channel has ten ongoing programs, all of which are currently in an indeterminate hiatus due to the prevalent coronavirus epidemic. Consequently, The CC will not premiere any new programs in 2020.
- 1 Current programming
- 2 Future programming
- 3 Former programming
- 4 Pilots
- 5 Canceled productions
- 6 Notes
- 7 References
(*) - The show is ending after current season.
(**) - On hiatus.
(***) - The show is returning.
(****) - The show is ending.
|Title||Premiere date||Current season|
|My Weird School**||April 30, 2009||8|
|Stuffy Quests**||September 11, 2017||3|
|Toapy Is Awesome*******||December 4, 2017||4|
|The Adventures of Teddy and Friends** (2018 continuation)[nb 6]||June 1, 2018||6|
|The Idiom Idiots**||February 1, 2019||2|
|Bobby Gibby's****** (2019 continuation)||May 27, 2019||3|
|Odd-Currences**||May 31, 2019||1|
|Sammy Keyes***||August 16, 2019||2|
|Johnny Joyride***||September 6, 2019||1|
|Mutation Station***||October 3, 2019||1|
The CC (Cartoon Comedy)
The CC APP
Original TV films
|Title and season||Premiere
|The Adventures of Teddy and Friends (season 7)||February 12, 2021||TBA|
|My Weird School (season 9)||Spring 2021||TBA|
|My Weird School (season 10)||TBA||TBA|
|Stuffy Quests (season 4)||TBA||TBA|
|The Idiom Idiots (season 2)||TBA||TBA|
|Sammy Keyes (season 3)||TBA||TBA|
|Title||Premiere date||Finale date||Date(s) reran|
|The Shapes||July 6, 2009||July 10, 2009||2009; 2012; 2017|
|Pignite! Incorporated||August 2, 2010||2010; 2013; 2014|
|Logolandia||June 13, 2011||June 18, 2011||2011; 2014; 2017|
|The Ronald McDonald Show||May 17, 2010||August 15, 2011||2011-present|
|Charlotte's Ghostbusters Adventures||February 5, 2010||June 1, 2012||2012-2015|
|The Kids Rule the World||February 10, 2012||June 8, 2012||2012; 2016|
|My Weird Summer School||June 27, 2013||August 28, 2013||2013; 2017|
|Origami Yoda||July 27, 2012||December 27, 2013||2013-14; 2016-present|
|The Name's Carlos||September 16, 2013||May 19, 2014||2014-18|
|Freshmen||June 16, 2014||June 23, 2014||2014; 2016|
|RoboCop||June 30, 2014||July 11, 2014||2014-15|
|Famous ISD||June 4, 2014||October 4, 2014||2014; 2015; 2017|
|Abominable Snowman||September 11, 2014||March 4, 2015||2015-17|
|Weird History||January 25, 2013||March 27, 2015||2015-16|
|Dorami||August 11, 2014||May 31, 2015||2015-16|
|The American Idols||August 24, 2015||August 28, 2015||2015; 2017|
|Negative||November 12, 2014||November 13, 2015||2015|
|Planey||April 13, 2015||December 18, 2015||2016-present|
|Those Darned Toys!||January 13, 2016||February 10, 2016||2016|
|Fight!Cartoons!||October 19, 2015||June 20, 2016||2016-present|
|Robot Buddies||June 3, 2016||December 2, 2016||2016-present|
|The Wonderful Wizard of Pop Culture||November 26, 2014||December 3, 2016||2016-present|
|Oh, The Places We'll Go!||December 18, 2014||December 7, 2016||2016-present|
|Famous Octogenarians||January 6, 2017||2017|
|Legendary||March 14, 2016||February 22, 2017||2017-present|
|Wayside||May 1, 2015||March 29, 2017||2017-present|
|Love Adventure||June 5, 2017||June 9, 2017||2017|
|PikaRap||January 2, 2017||June 26, 2017||2017-present|
|Famous ISD: A Very Special Famous ISD Episode. Yes, It's Back.||July 7, 2017||2017|
|Mia Stories||April 29, 2017||July 29, 2017||2017-present|
|Wrong Place||June 12, 2017||August 7, 2017||2017-present|
|Mia's Days in LA||August 2, 2017||2017|
|Story Scaries||August 18, 2017||2017|
|Teddymovie: Teddy vs. Aliens||November 17, 2017||2017|
|An Anthology||April 3, 2017||March 5, 2018||2018-present|
|Monsters!||October 30, 2017||March 19, 2018||2018-present|
|Subs||April 12, 2018||2018|
|I Survived||February 5, 2016||May 29, 2018||2018-present|
|Robot Buddies Reprogrammed||June 1, 2018||2018|
|Villainous||July 9, 2018||July 12, 2018||2018|
|Agenda Guy||November 16, 2018||2018|
|RoboCop: Scarlett Night||December 31, 2018||2019-present|
|The CC's New Year's Tribute Special||December 31, 2016||December 31, 2018||TBA|
|The New Goosebumps||June 2, 2017||March 1, 2019||2019-present|
|Supernews!||August 13, 2018||March 15, 2019||2019-present|
|Eduardo||June 28, 2019||2019|
|The Horrid Happenings of Heidi***||June 25, 2019||July 12, 2019||2019|
|Famous Nonagenarians||July 22, 2016||July 19, 2019||2019-present|
|Horrormones||October 25, 2019||2019|
|Larry!||February 7, 2011||November 25, 2019||2019-present|
|Sunshine Sisters||June 28, 2019||2020||2020-present|
- Only six pilots were ever made for successful shows. One was rejected and later revived for a full-length series.
|Larry!||"Larry!"||November 8, 2010||TBA|
|The Adventures of Teddy and Friends||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|The Wonderful Wizard of Pop Culture||"Ragin' Comics"||May 19, 2013||TBA|
|Toapy[nb 4]||"Visiting the Shavetist"||May 14, 2014||TBA|
|Robot Buddies||"Robot Buddies"||April 11, 2014||TBA|
|Story Scaries||TBA||July 14, 2017||TBA|
|Sunshine Sisters||"Shining Scars"||June 28, 2019||TBA|
- To date, the only proposed shows never picked up for a full series by The CC (Cartoon Comedy) were Grandpa's Trek and Toapy, at first. In fact, the pilot for Grandpa's Trek has never been found or aired anywhere and to this date, remains part of the "Lost Media" fandom. Toapy, on the other hand, has been aired on May 14, 2014, but never aired again. The Bart Simpson Show was actually picked up for a December 2017 release but was cancelled since the show was being made without Matt Groening and Fox's involvement or knowledge. The pilot is now in possession of Fox Broadcasting System, who is not planning on releasing it anytime soon. Toapy was eventually revived for a second chance under the rebranded name, Toapy Is Awesome, and premiered on December 4, 2017, taking the original time slot of Bart Simpson. It is therefore no longer considered cancelled.
|Grandpa's Trek||"Grandpa's Trek"||2014(?)||TBA|
|The Bart Simpson Show||TBA||~Early 2017|||
- Urban Legends (2008) - The first series to ever be pitched for The CC (Cartoon Comedy) was set to focus on a trio of children who investigated urban legends all around their town, but a test screening revealed that the target demographic found the show to be "too dark and diabolical" for them, so it was scrapped. Instead, Bobby Gibby was the first series to broadcast on the channel.
- Scary Stories To Tell in the Dark (2016) - A series based on Alvin Schwartz's trilogy of children's horror anthology books was announced as a live-action/animation hybrid horror TV series but was scrapped in favor of a film based on the books set to be helmed by Guillermo del Toro.
- The Bart Simpson Show (December 2017) - The show, billed as an unofficial sequel to The Simpsons, was also to serve a spiritual successor to The Adventures of Teddy and Friends, and was set to begin broadcasting on December of 2017. However, following a lawsuit by Matt Groening and Fox due to the series being produced without their permission and knowledge, the series was canceled and shelved. Its schedule was replaced by that of fellow TV show Toapy Is Awesome, which aired on December 4, 2017. This means that Bart Simpson could have broadcast on December 4, 2017 had it not been for its cancellation. The pilot remains in the hands of Fox Broadcasting System, who has shelved it indefinitely.
- Mia Tales (May 31, 2019) - Originally set to be a reboot of The CC APP animated show Mia Stories, it was planned for a May 31, 2019 air date, with 13 x 22 episodes being produced. But for no reason whatsoever, the show was abruptly canceled before airing a single episode on May 12, 2018. Its schedule was later replaced with that of Odd-Currences.
- Black Mirror Reanimated (web series) (September 13, 2019) - An animated spin-off of the British science fiction anthology series Black Mirror set to distribute 6 episodes on September 13, 2019 on The CC APP, the series was cancelled before airing following a cease-and-desist letter from Netflix and replaced with a similar show, Horrormones, which subsequently aired on October 25, 2019.
- The Night (Winter 2019) - Despite being green-lit as a TV series along with Mutation Station and Black Mirror Reanimated, The Night was cancelled without airing its pilot on May 22, 2019, during the 2018-19 TV season TV show renewal and cancellation event.
- Eduardo (TV series) (June 26, 2020) - Eduardo was planned out as a 17-episode TV series to premiere in the summer of 2020, but recently at the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con, it was announced, after exclusive footage of the now-TV movie aired, that the footage was for a 2-hour Eduardo TV movie, and that the TV series was scrapped. The TV film will reinstate the date of the original series, however, but with the series planning to air 16-5-minute episodes (with the 17th episode planned to span for 40 minutes), at least 5 additional minutes of footage will be scrapped in the Eduardo TV film.
- Planey TV film (2015) - After Planey aired its series finale on April 18, 2015, a TV film was set to air after, but was scrapped due to the series' "cancellation" (despite the show wrapping up, the TV film was to continue the events of the series, officially billing the show's supposed series finale as a cancellation).
1. The show originally aired from February 7, 2011, until April 21, 2012, for a total of 2 seasons and 36 episodes. It was renewed for a 3rd season 5 years after it ended, which aired on July 17, 2017.
2. The show was cancelled on March 21, 2017, after only a season consisting of 26 episodes and 3 specials. It was later announced on Christmas Eve 2017 that the show would be back in March 20, 2018, with the adaptation of I Survived the Children's Blizzard, 1888. This confirms that it hasn't ended at all and brought back as a "soft reboot" of sorts.
3. The series, which is stated for a June 26, 2020 as of January 2018, is currently under the working title Whatever It Takes.
4. Toapy (later renamed as Toapy Is Awesome for the full-length series) had its pilot, "Visiting the Shavetist" originally rejected. However, the series was later revived with a new name.
5. This upcoming series, which was under the working title Whatever It Takes, has been announced to have been re-titled as Eduardo. This is the only information on the series so far.
6. Although this show ended with a proper series finale almost two years ago on November 2, 2016, the show was revived for a fifth season of 30 episodes following the successful DVD sales of Teddymovie: Teddy vs. Aliens. It began airing on June 1, 2018. Eventually, the series was renewed for a 30-episode sixth season after the 5th-season premiere received successful ratings.
7. Originally a 17-episode series, Eduardo has been retooled as a 2-hour TV movie that will still air on the date of the original series premiere. 8. Eduardo was moved up a year from its June 26, 2020, air date, to June 28, 2019, as announced by The CC for its 2019 programming slate.
1.^"4 New Programs Announced For the 2017 The CC Line-Up" (Press release). The CC. December 17, 2016. Retrieved December 17, 2016 - via Variety.
2.^"The CC To Debut New Year's Tribute To Fallen Celebrities" (Press release). The CC. December 20, 2016. Retrieved December 20, 2016 - via The Futon Critic.
3.^"Teddy Movie Announced For 2017 Airing" (Press release). The CC. December 20, 2016. Retrieved December 20, 2016 - via Deadline.
4.^"Legendary Spin-off Monsters! To Air 2017 On The CC" (Press release). The CC. December 20, 2016. Retrieved December 25, 2016 - via Variety.
5.^"Miniseries Announced At the Last Minute For The CC" (Press release). The CC. December 25, 2016. Retrieved December 25, 2016 - via Deadline.
6.^"The Simpsons Spin-off Ordered at The CC" (Press release). The CC. December 26, 2016. Retrieved December 26, 2016 - via Variety.
7.^"The CC's First News Program Set For 2018" (Press release). The CC. December 26, 2016. Retrieved December 26, 2016 - via The Hollywood Reporter.
8.^"4 New Programs Announced For the 2017 The CC Line-Up" [UPDATE] (Press release). The CC. December 17, 2016. Retrieved January 24, 2017 - via Variety.
9.^"Toapy Revived and Given Second Chance With New Show Toapy Is Awesome for 2018" [EXCLUSIVE] (Press release). The CC. May 13, 2017. Retrieved May 13, 2017 - via Cartoon Brew.
10.^"Famous ISD Special To Wrap Things Up Set For Summer, 2017 Airing" [EXCLUSIVE] (Press release). The CC. May 29, 2017. Retrieved May 29, 2017 - via Deadline.
11. ^"The Bart Simpson Show, Unauthorized The Simpsons Spin-Off, Cancelled After Getting Threatened With Lawsuit from Matt Groening" (Press release). The CC. October 5, 2017. Retrieved October 5, 2017 - via Variety.
12. ^"The CC Expands Its Lineup Of Shows By Greenlighting Preschool and Adult Shows". The CC. May 12, 2018. Retrieved May 14, 2018 - via Animation Magazine.
13. ^"My Weird Boarding School Spin-Off Goes Abroad in Late 2019". The CC. September 15, 2018. Retrieved December 2, 2018 - via ToonZone.
14. ^"Sammy Keyes" Web Series Based on Edgar-Winning Detective Series Launches Investigation on The CC APP For 2019" (EXCLUSIVE). The CC. December 1, 2018. Retrieved December 2, 2018 - via Variety.
15. ^"The CC Orders 4 Animated Series, Moves Eduardo for June 28th, and Renews 3 Programs In Its Biggest Programming Slate Ever" (EXCLUSIVE). The CC. March 13, 2019. Retrieved March 13, 2019 - via The Hollywood Reporter.