Lena the Jungle Girl is the 2022 American superhero science fiction thriller film directed by Kimberly Peirce. Produced by Blumhouse Productions and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, the film is directed by Kimberly Peirce, written by Barbara Curry and Isabelle Nuru Dayne. It is also the second installment of the Origin series. The film stars Lucy Hale as the titular character, alongside Steve Martin as the main villain. The cast also features Judy Greer, Kristen Wigg, James McAvoy, Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer.
Raised in the jungle since birth and discovers she can manipulate the elements, 28 year old Lena accidentally stowaway in the poachers' boat to America where she ended up in a place called Briarwood, the perfect place to live. Once there, she soon discover that the men are replacing their wives and children with compliant robots and decided to fight for their lives.
In the diner, several patrons watch a news report on the battle in Briarwood County, with the correspondent mentioning that Lena has the power to manipulate the elements, earning her the nickname "The Jungle Girl", and shows that Alan Woodslide have been arrested for his crimes. A waitress notes the similarity to a lizard-hybrid serial killer who was defeated twenty-eight years earlier and who also received a nickname. As she tries to remember the nickname, the man sitting next to her, Cillian Darcy, says it was "Kage the Lizard King".
After hearing the news of the battle in Briarwood County on the radio, the driver arrived to Los Angeles where he sees three girls looking at him sexually. He continues driving to his house and enters inside. He sets the bomb to 30 seconds before exiting, and calls his friends saying: "Both Cillian and Lena have their turns, now it's mine," as the bomb explodes.
- Lucy Hale as Lena, an orphan jungle girl with the power to manipulate the elements.
- TBA as Teenager Lena (age 14-15)
- TBA as Young Lena (age 5-6)
- Steve Martin as Alan Woodslide, the mayor of his "perfect" community.
- Judy Greer as Principal Monserrate, the headmistress of Briarwood Perfect School.
- Kristen Wigg as Deputy Mayor Pauline Mabelberry, the deputy mayor of the community who's responsible for killing Lena's parents.
- James McAvoy as Professor Peter Longford, Lena's love interest and the professor who's been studying the theory of superheroes.
- Charlie Heaton as Mike Woodslide, Alan's son with a hidden talent.
- Natalia Dyer as Molly Longford, Peter's younger sister and Mike's love interest
- Madelaine Petsch as Susan Smith, a talented cello player who's friends with Lena.
- Hailee Steinfeld as Penny Wilson, a bisexual dancer who's friends with Lena.
- Julianne Moore as Olivia Woodsilde/Liv, Olivia is Alan's late wife and Mike's mother who died from the virus. Liv is a robot that Mike built and make a copy of his late wife.
- Hugh Jackman as Cillian Darcy, Cillian made a cameo appearance in the mid-credits.
- Nick Robinson makes an uncredited cameo during the post-credits as unidentified driver who happens to be Cillian Darcy's biological son Lorcan, the main protagonist of the next film.
- This film is inspired by Tarzan, George of the Jungle and Stepford Wives.
- This film sets in the same world as Cillian Darcy (film), setting this film 28 years after.