Knights is a card game played with dice. There are two variants: the Casino version and the Standard version. The Standard version is played between 2-3 players, while the Casino version is played between 1 player and a dealer.
Casino variant of Knights is a fast game, much like Blackjack. The object of the game is to draw a lower total number than your opponent. In the Casino variant, the dealer gives a player and themselves one card, face down. The player goes first, and rolls two dice. They then draw their card.
- If the player's card is a higher number than the dice roll, the player busts and loses automatically.
- If the player's card is the exact number of the dice roll, the player wins automatically.
- If the player's card is a lower number than the dice roll, the dealer then rolls and draws their card.
- If the dealer's card is a higher number than their dice roll, they bust and the player wins.
- If the dealer's card is a lower number than their dice roll, they win automatically, regardless of how close it is.
- If the dealer's card is the exact number of their dice roll, they win.
The Standard variant is a longer game, similar to War. The object of the game is to win all cards.
Each player gets the same amount of cards, randomized, and face down, away from the other players. Player one then rolls two dice and adds up the total number. They then take one card and flip it over. If the total sum of the cards does not match total sum of the dice, the player must put that card in a separate pile. Then, player two goes and the cycle repeats.
Eventually, if a player rolls the dice and the total sum of their card matches the sum of the dice, the player wins all of the cards in the pile. The game continues until one player wins all the cards, and the other(s) run out.
In Knights, each card is worth their respective number. Any Royal cards (Jack, Queen, King) are worth 11, and an Ace is worth 12. Players may play with Joker cards which count as Wild Cards. The player may make it whatever number they need to reach their goal (max is 12).
In Reverse Knights, the game is the same except players aim for the highest number, not lowest.
In Single Knights, the game is the same except players only roll one die.
- The game Knights was invented entirely by Chris6d.
- Casino Knights is a game played in many prominent casinos, especially Greatian casinos.
- Picking, another card game