Kevin Smith's Batman is a 2015 film directed by Kevin Smith, based on the classic Batman comics by DC Comics.
Bruce Wayne is struggling with his relationship with Silver St. Cloud, an actress, as Edward Nigma, the CEO of the rival company to Wayne Enterprises, Bruce's company, uses his advanced intellect to challenge Batman, Bruce's vigilante alter ego, by going on a crime spree and leaving clues and riddles behind. After gaining the name "Riddler", Nigma teams up with Oswald Cobblepot, a mobster nicknamed Penguin, to take over the Gotham City underworld.
- Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Joey Lauren Adams as Silver St. Cloud
- Kevin Smith as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin
- Jason Mewes as Edward Nigma/The Riddler
- Mike Zapcic as Commissioner James Gordon
- Bryan Johnson as Harvey Bullock
- Ming Chen as Jeremiah Arkham
- Brian O'Halloran as Penguin Thug #1
- Jeff Anderson as Penguin Thug #2
- Scott Mosier as Penguin Thug #3
- Jason Lee as The Joker (end credits scene)