Jane Bond: The Man With No Tomorrow is the fifth instalment in the Jane Bond franchise, and the first not to include the Enigma story arc. The film series takes place outside the continuity of the companion film series James Bond.
Gillian Anderson stars as the titular MI6 agent, with Emma Thompson starring as her boss M, Damien Lewis as her husband and partner Austin, Emma Watson and Freddie Highmore as agents 008 and 009, and Colin Firth as Q. Alexander Skarsgard also appears as MUST operative and former Swedish Prime Minister, Sven Johansson. Sarah Paulson, Oscar Isaac and Lupita Nyong'o co-star in featured roles, while real-life couple Courtney B. Vance and Angela Bassett portray the films antagonists. Peter Capaldi briefly appears as the British Prime Minister, and Christine Baranski cameos as the head of the FBI.
The behind-the-scenes team significantly changed for this instalment, with Sofia Coppola not returning to direct, and Shonda Rhimes not returning to co-write. Jane Goldman drafted the original script solo, but later teamed up with writer Phoebe Waller Bridge for the final draft, at Eon and MGM's request.
- Gillian Anderson as Jane Bond, 007.
- Damien Lewis as Austin McKenzie, a Swedish senior secret service agent and Jane Bond's husband.
- Emma Thompson as Agatha 'M' Moneypenny.
- Colin Firth as Quentin 'Q' Watersmith.
- Emma Watson as Jessica Moneypenny, 008.
- Freddie Highmore as Evan Moneypenny, 009.
- Alexander Skarsgard as Sven Johansson, Swedish secret service.
- Sarah Paulson as TBA
- Oscar Isaac as TBA
- Lupita Nyong'o as TBA
- Courtney B. Vance as TBA
- Angela Bassett as TBA
- Peter Capaldi as The British Prime Minister
- Christine Baranski as Colleen Fitzherbert, head of the FBI.
The future of the franchise is unknown, with Eon Films and MGM confirming in 2027 that no talks for a sixth film were currently ongoing despite critical and commercial success of the franchise.