|No Picture of Jade Wong yet. Waiting on RaidenX to post the Image as soon as possible.|
|Universe||Super Smash Bros.|
|Debut||Super Smash Bros. Smash Wars Parallel|
- 1 Character Description
- 2 Moveset
- 3 Alternate Costumes
- 4 Role in Rise of an Unleashed Army
- 5 Character Quest
|64px||“||If you want to fight me, make sure you're prepared to lose.||„|
|~ Jade Wong|
Jade is a newcomer to both the video gaming world and Super Smash Bros. A heroine with the power to control time, she is a formidable opponent. In addition, she uses a metal bow, it arrows holding a secret of their own.
- Ultimo X Fighter
- Super Smash Bros. Smash Wars
- Neutral Attack - Repeatedly shoots opponents with time.
- Up Tilt - Does a front-flip while thrusting her bow outwards, cutting opponents as she glides over them.
- Down Tilt - Stomps on her the foot/feet of her opponent(s).
- Side Smash - Blasts away opponents using time.
- Up Smash - Flies into the air, and then slams back down, knocking down enemies.
- Down Smash - Does a sweep.
- Ledge Attack - (Coming Soon)
- 100% Ledge Attack - (Coming Soon)
- Floor Attack - Rolls to her left/right, tripping opponents.
- Trip Attack - Grabs opponents' legs, causing them to fall on their backs.
- Neutral Aerial - (Coming Soon)
- Forward Aerial - (Coming Soon)
- Back Aerial - (Coming Soon)
- Up Aerial - (Coming Soon)
- Down Aerial - (Coming Soon)
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel - (Coming Soon)
- Forward Throw - (Coming Soon)
- Back Throw - (Coming Soon)
- Up Throw - (Coming Soon)
- Down Throw - (Coming Soon)
Standard Special Move - Bow Slash
- Up - Jumps into the air and levitates for a brief second.
- Side - Says "Look at my power", while charging up an attack.
- Down - Sits and the ground, opens a time portal, and disappears through it. She reappears a few seconds later in another part of the stage. (You can avoid the effects of certain Final Smashes if you time it right)
- Walks out of a time portal, and gets ready to fight.
Victory Theme: ???
- Smiles to the camera, and disappears within a time portal.
- (Coming Soon)
- (Coming Soon)
- Regular Outfit
- Timekeeper Robes
Color Changes for each Outfit
- Black & Pink (Regular Outfit)
- Tan (Timekeeper Robes)
- Egg White
Role in Rise of an Unleashed Army
Jade first appears when she saves the Ice Climbers and Luigi from a squad of demons chasing after them. The demons were no match for the three of them, and it gave Jade an idea: lure demons to their location and destroy them. To do this, she would have to make a signal, which she uses her amulet to do. This works pefectly in two ways. first, the demons come as she had expected, and second, it attracted Kirby and Mario, who had escaped Midair Stadium with Mega Man and Master Chief hours before.
After the battle, Jade stays to find clues to the whereabouts of the demon lair, while the others, excluding Master Chief, who offered to help Jade, leave on Kirby's Dream Star. Shortly after, Master Chief disappeared, and while she is looking for him, a lightsaber is put to her neck. It is later revealed that Starkiller thought that she was in league with the demons, who he secretly wishes to be destroyed, and went to kill her. But, as she was actually not, they teamed up (Starkiller was not responsible for Master Chief disappearing, but that is explained near the end of RoaUA).
Together, they come to an island, where they are seperately attacked by Ultimo X, who thought that Starkiller was going to harm Jade, and Luke, who thought the oppsite. But, after they team up to defeat demons, they warm up to each other, boarding a cloud that had drifted dangerously close to their position.
As they come up to a building on top of the cloud, the group is attacked by Crouzex, a demon spider who was already involed in a battle with Knuckles and Cloud Strife/Blaze just before then.
Some time later, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Basilisx, and the Ice Climbers board the same cloud, where Jade and the others are still fighting Crouzex. Together, the eight-man group of Smashers defeat Crouzex once and for all. However, their victory is short-lived, as half of these Smashers suddenly disappear. Jade is fortunate to live, and, along with Basilisx, Starkiller, and Ultimo X, leave the cloud, and whatever secrets the mysterious building may hold. . . . (More information coming as soon as it's written)
Jade enters the World of Trophies, and finds it desolated and in ruins. Utterly shocked, Jade uses her mastery of time to go into the past and discover who did this and why.
- Darth Vader
- Cloud Strife
- Master Chief
- Vestess (Character Quest Only Character)