Jacki is a 1942 American animated feature film produced by Michael Shires Productions and distributed by Republic Pictures. It was a Box Office Hit for Shires.
- Jacki: A Yellow Deer with Brown Accents.
- Bumper: A Red Bunny.
- Flora: A Dark Blue Skunk.
- Helena: A Pink Deer with Lavender Accents and Jacki’s Girlfriend.
- Ronald: An Orange Deer with Black Accents who Bullies Jacki.
- Wise One: An Owl who Tells Stories that are usually lessons to the characters.
- Jacki’s Mom: Looks a Lot like Jacki but without the antlers and has curly hair.
- Jacki’s Dad: The King of the Forest.
- Madame Bunny: Bumper’s Girlfriend.
- Crimson: Flora’s Boyfriend.
- The Mole: The Underground News Reporter.
- Supervising Director: Robert Stevens
- Story Direction: Pierce Peace
- Story Adaptation: Tedd Pierce
- Music by: Frank Cosgrove, Ernest Peterson, Winston Sharples (uncredited)
- Conducted by: Victor Young
- Orchestrations by: Clarence Wheeler, Paul J. Steck
- Choral Arrangements by: Charles Henderson
- Story Development: Ray Cartwright, Chuck Couch, Erdman Penner, Tom Oreb, Bob Beck, Mike Beck
- Sequence Directors: James Howard, Robert McKimson, Charles Nelson, James Kenny
- Art Direction: Tom Claster, McLeonard Stewart, Al Zimmer, Dick Kennedy, Karl Karpe, Kevin Kinney, Kendall O'Connor, John Meandor, Manuel Moreno
- Backgrounds: Mike Core, Dick Anderson, Edgar Starr, Art Rogers, Ray Hellmann, Ed Levitt, Robert Gentle, Joseph Smith
- Supervising Animators: Mike Klein, Fred Thompson, Oliver Jones, Eric Dodgers
- Animators: Mike Davies, Bob Johnson, Don Towsley, James Michaels, Graeme Rowley, Volus Jones, Carlo Vinci, Dick Lundy, Grant Sommers, Michael Leish, Walt Cardona, Tony Peters, Carol Allen, Gil Turner, Graham Place, John Walworth, Al Eugster, James Zinnen
- Assistant Animators: John Freeman (uncredited), Bill Hopper (uncredited), Jack Ozark (uncredited), Ben Solomon (uncredited), Martin Taras (uncredited) Richard Thompson (uncredited), James Tyer (uncredited)
- Ink and Paint: Mary Jane Cole (uncredited)
- Effects Animation: Graeme Rowley (uncredited), A.C. Gamer (uncredited), Al Grandmain (uncredited), Don Taito (uncredited), Al Gentle (uncredited), Don McManus (uncredited)
- Camera: Gene Moore (uncredited), Ken Moore (uncredited), Jack Stevens (uncredited), Max Morgan (uncredited)
- Inbetween Artists: Larz Bourne (uncredited), Woody Gelman (uncredited), Larry Riley (uncredited)
- Sound Effects: C.O. Stevens (uncredited)
- Film Editor: Levitow Robertson (uncredited)
- Process Effects: Bert Gilbert (uncredited)
- Music Editor: Al Thomas (uncredited)
- Sound Recording: Harold J. Scott (uncredited)
- Assistant Director: Emily Shires (uncredited)