iZombie (stylized as iZOMBiE) is an American Horror Crime-Drama Television Series, based off of the DC Comic Book Series of the same name, published under their Vertigo imprint, and premiering in the CW Television Network on October 15, 2018. Featuring Rose Mclver, Malcom Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Dylan Sprayberry, Aly Michalka, Robert Buckley, and David Anders as the mean cast, the series focuses on the life of Liv Moore, a zombie who uses her position as an M.E. to get brains and help solve murders.
While attending a boat party containing a new drug called Utopium, Seattle Medical Resident, Olivia "Liv" Moore is transformed into a living dead Zombie. In order to cope with her new appetite for brains, Liv takes a job at the King County Morgue as an assistant medical examiner, sharing her secret with her boss, Dr. Ravi Chakrabati, and their intern, Michael Hogan, who encourage her to eat the brains of the dead bodies that arrive at the morgue and help keep her secret from her friends and family. When she does eat brains, she temporarily gains their memories and some of their personality traits, which she uses to help Seattle Police Department, detective Clive Babineaux, to give clues of the nature of murders to help find killers, passing herself off as a psychic consultant.
- Rose McLver as Olivia "Liv" Moore, a former Seattle Medical Resident, who after attending a party that was attacked by people using a new drug called Utopium, became a Zombie. Afterwards she became distant from her friends and family, not wanting them to discover her secret, and broke off her engagement with Major to keep from turning him into a zombie. To cope with her new appetite for human brains, she took a position as a medical examiner's assistant at the King County Morgue, to eat the brains of the dead people transferred to the morgue, sharing her secret with her boss Dr. Ravi Chakrabati, and their intern, Michael. She temporarily gains the memories and traits of the people who's brains she eats. Too long without brains can cause her to become a rabid creature, with no control. Along with these powers, she also gains incredible speed and strength, strong enough to bust down a steel door or move a car, in which her eyes turn red when she activates these abilities, often when she loses control. She can also take a bullet or knife to the chest with minimal damage. She uses her powers to help the Seattle Police Department solve murders. After becoming a zombie, her hair became white and her skin became very pale.
- Robert Buckley as Major Lilywhite, Liv's ex-fiance, with whome she broke off her engagement with after she became a Zombie, not wanting to accidently transform him. He works as a social worker at a local teen center and begins to search for many of the teenagers after they begin disappearing, eventually setting out to kill every last Zombie, until discovering that Liv is Zombie.
- Rahul Kohli as Dr. Ravi Chakrabati, a medical examiner at the King County Morgue, and the boss of Liv and their intern, Michael Hogan. He knows Liv's secret of being a zombie and helps her keep her secret, as well as studying and testing her in order to help her find a cure, often obsessed with it. He eventually begins dating Peyton Charles, Liv's roomate.
- Dylan Sprayberry as Michael Hogan, Ravi and Liv's M.E. intern at the King County Morgue, and one of the only people that knows that Liv is a Zombie, and helps her and Ravi keep the secret. He's best friends with Liv's brother, Evan, and begins dating SPD rookie detective, Riley Samuels. In Season 5, an out of control Liv accidenly scratched him, turning him into a Zombie, in which he gained the same powers as Liv, and gained pale skin and a white streak in his hair.
- Malcom Goodwin as Clive Babineaux, a newly transferred from vice to homicide detective with the Seattle Police Department. Whenever there's a murder, he often goes to Liv for her psychic insight, as she and Ravi claim that Liv is a psychic consultant with the ability to see visions of the murder victims memories.
- Aly Michalka as Peyton Charles, Liv's best friend and roomate since college, and an assistant district attorney for the King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office, who eventually begins dating Ravi. In Season 2, she learns about Liv's secret of being a Zombie and leaves the city out of fear, but returns in Season 3 as the head of the task force against Utopium in order to help Liv and Ravi.
- David Anders as Blaine DeBeers, a former drug-dealer that became a Zombie at the boat party, and scratched Liv. He originally became a graverobber to get brains, but started another drug ring involving selling brains that he gets by murdering teenagers to other zombies, posing as a butcher shop, creating more Zombies to help enforce his drug ring.
- Molly Hagan as Eva Moore, Liv's mother and a hospital administrator, who encourages Liv to get over her "Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder" from the boat party and questions Liv's actions of calling off her engagement to Major and quitting her job as a resident.
- Nick Purcha as Evan Moore, Liv's younger brother and Michael's best friend, who, near the end of the series, learns that Liv and Michael are Zombies.
- Sammi Hanratty as Maddison "Maddie" Cantu, a rookie detective at the Seattle Police Department, who occasionally works with Clive on cases, and Michael and Evan's best friend. She begins dating Michael and eventually learns that he and Liv are Zombies
- Hiro Kanagawa as Lieutenant Suzuki, a senior officer at the Seattle Police Department, who is secretly zombie at Blaine's employ.as Vaughn Du Clark, the CEO of Max Rager, an energy drink company under investigation
- Steven Webber as Vaughn Du Clark, the CEO of Max Rager, an energy drink company under investigation
- Leanne Lap as Gilda Du Clark, Vaughn's daughter and assistant, who spies on Liv by posing as her roomate.
"My name is Olivia Moore, and I'm undead. I once had a promising career and fiancee, but then I got scratched at a boat party. I began changing, and now I need to brains in order to stay me, or this version of me. To the outside world I'm just an ordinary medical examiner's assistant, but secretly, with the help of my boss Ravi and intern Michael, I eat brains in order to solve murders, and one day I'll find a cure for my condition and turn my life back to normal, but until then, I am a Zombie"
|Pilot||While at a boat party, Seattle Medical Resident Liv Moore is turned into a zombie. To cope with this, she takes a job as a Medical Examiner's assistant to eat brains of dead people, sharing her secret with her boss Ravi, but when she gets the memories of the brains she eats, she helps SPD solve a murder by eating the brains of a murder victim.|
"My name is Olivia Moore, and I'm living dead. I was once a promising medical resident and had a great fiancee, but when I went to a boat party, I got scratched. I began changing, and now I need to eat brains to stay me, or this version of me. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary medical examiner, but secretly, with the help of my Boss Ravi and intern Michael, I eat brains in order to solve murders, and one day I will find a cure for my condition, but until then, I am a Zombie."
"My name is Olivia Moore and I'm living dead. I was once had a promising future, but one day, I was attacked and scratched. I began changing, and now I need to eat brains to stay myself, or this version of myself. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary Medical Examiner, but secretly with the help of my boss Ravi and intern Michael, I eat brains to help solve murders. I stopped a zombie outbreak, but in doing so, I unleashed something else, something worse, and I am the only one that can stop it. After all, I am a Zombie."