Grand Slam! is a card game featuring Marvel and DC trading cards.
How To Play
Stage 1 - Recruiting Stage
You and your competitor will sit across from each other. Hide your deck and choose your cards.
Stage 2 - War Stage
Who ever goes first will pull out a location card and place it on top of the box and that exact location will be the arena. Then, both competitors will choose there fighters. When done, both competitors will reveal there fighters. Each character has some moves they can use. They can be assisted by there hidden trap cards.
Stage 3 - Victory Stage
Who ever loses is aloud to declare a rematch, or if its a tie, athey restart.
- Emma Frost
- Scarlet Witch
- Mr. Sinister
- Professor X
- Jean Grey
- Madeline Pryor
- Dark Phoinex
- Omega Red
- Bolivar Trask
- Sentinel Mach-IV
- Charles Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters
- Danger Room
- Mojo World
- Dark Phoinex Saga - Makes your opponents X-Men characters trap cards reverse and effect them instead.
- Age of Apocalypse - Choose any of your opponents characters to trap in the "isolation pile" (characters that your opponent cannot use for the next 4 turns)
- House of M - Makes your opponents Brotherhood of Evil Mutants characters attack points go down by any number between 4 and 9. The number is up to you.
- Inferno - Gives you the option to boost your Brotherhood of Evil Mutants characters health up by any number between 4 and 8, or lower your enemies X-Men characters health by any number between 4 and 8.
NOTE: Based off the movie.
- Peter Parker
- Gwen Stacy
- The Lizard
- Curt Connors
- Officer Stacy
- Midtown High
- New York City
- Daily Bugle
- New York City Police Station
- Identity Revealed - Exposes the opponents card, keeping them from hiding behind Trap Cards for the next 2 turns.
- Mutation - K.O. one of your opponents Sinister Six cards
- Cross-Species Genetics - You can draw a Sinister Six character and another trap card
- The Truth - (Only play a The Truth trap card if you have a Spider-Men character) When The Truth comes into play, all Spider-Men characters get 4+ ATK, and the opponents Sinister Six characters get 4- ATK
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
- Ghost Rider
- Dan Ketch
- Roxanne Simpson
- The Deacon
- The Orb
- Caretaker II
- Phantom Rider
- The Demonrealm
- Sold My Soul - The opponents Midnight Sons characters all lose 5 health points and your Demon characters gain 5 health points
- Son of Mephisto - Draw a Demon character. When they come into play all of your opponents Midnight Sons characters get -4 HP
- Daywalker - All of your Midnight Sons characters are litterally invincible and cannot be attacked for the next 2 rounds.
- Vicious Cycle - Your opponents Midnight Sons characters all lose 8 attack points, and as a bonus to drain 8 attack points from your opponents Midnight Sons characters, you get to revive one Demon character from your KO'd Pile.