The owner of this page is SkyGuy. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will receive an automatic 3 month block. If you are the Owner, and someone edits your page, alert Chris6d immediately.
Giridhar Khanolkar (गिरीधर खानोलकर) was a human male from Navasakta, and the abjaksan of Tarak. As the abjaksan of his homeland, he is the Avatar of Ganesha in Laukik faith, though he himself is a Śāntijana.
Giridhar has tan-brown skin, typical of people born in Tarak, and a light skinny build due to periodic fasting. He is also bald due to keeping his head shaved, but his hair is naturally black.
Giridhar is commonly wears an orange Śāntijana kasaya.
Powers & Abilities
Being a religiously spiritual person, Giridhar's abjaksan powers revolved around the Spirits and Spiritual energy.
Giridhar can use his own spiritual energy to create indestructible barriers. These barriers vary from small to large, and Giridhar can protect a city several miles wide using it if he focuses hard enough.
Giridhar can also project his spirit from his body, enabling him to visit places normally inaccessible, like through sealed walls, under water or across another continent.
Equipment & Skills
Giridhar always carries a six-foot wooden staff. This staff, embedded with spiritual energy, allows Giridhar to cast chi Magic.
- Urmila Khanolkar (उर्मिला खानोलकर): Urmila (born 4497EAB/4499PCZ) is Giridhar's beloved wife and the mother of their four children.
- Kanika Khanolkar (कनिका खानोलकर): Giridhar's eldest child and elder daughter.
- Gayatri Khanolkar (गायत्री खानोलकर): Giridhar's second child and younger daughter.
- Nagaraj Khanolkar (नागराज खानोलकर): Giridhar's third child and elder son.
- Sarabjit Khanolkar (सरबजीत खानोलकर): Giridhar's youngest child child and younger son.
|Abjaksan of Tarak
4492 – 4540EAB
4494 – 4542PCZ