A remake of the video game, Five Nights at Freddy's, and transferred to Xbox One/360 and PS3/4.
- 1 Five Nights at Freddy's
- 2 Five Nights at Freddy's 2
- 3 Five Nights at Freddy's 3
- 4 Five Nights at Freddy's 4
- 5 Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- 6 Cast
- 7 Dialogue
- 8 Jumpscares
- 9 Controls
- 10 Achievements/Trophies
Welcome to your new summer job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, where kids and parents alike come for entertainment and food as far as the eye can see! The main attraction is Freddy Fazbear, of course, and his two friends. They are animatronic robots, programmed to please the crowd! The robots' behavior has become somewhat unpredictable at night, however, and it was much cheaper to hire you as a security guard than find a repairman. From your small office you must watch the security cameras carefully. You have a very limited amount of electricity that you're allowed to use per night (corporate budget cuts, you know). That means if you run out of power for the night-no more security doors and no more lights! If something isn't right-namely, if Freddy Fazbear and his friends aren't in their proper place, you must find them on the monitors and protect yourself if needed! Can you survive Five Nights at Freddy's?
- Night 1:
- Night 2:
- Night 3:
- Night 4:
- Night 5:
- Night 6:
- Custom Night:
- Freddy Fazbear: Freddy Fazbear is a brown animatronic bear who wears a black top hat, black bow tie and a microphone in his hand. He also sports squarish, human-like teeth from his lower jaw, but no visible teeth on the upper jaw. He has human fingerprints on the right side of his face and chin from the left, and his irises are a light blue color. He starts on the Show Stage and will go to the Dining Area then Restrooms then Kitchen then East Hall and then East Hall Corner, remaining in the dark areas of each room and will play a jingle in the Kitchen. On the first two nights, Freddy will remain inactive however will kill the player if the power is out where he will spend some time in the dimly-lit office while playing his jingle and lighting up his eyes before turning the room completely dark with a random jumpscare but if the player "plays dead" by not moving, his attack may be delayed. From Night 3 onward, Freddy will become active and as he moves, a deep laughter and running footsteps are heard; only moving either when the monitor is down or if not directly watched. His movements are very fast.
- Bonnie: Bonnie is a blue animatronic rabbit who wears a red bow tie with a squarish muzzle and anticulated ears as well as carrying a dark red guitar and has round teeth on his lower jaw and magneta eyes. His starting location is the Show Stage where he can appear in the Dining Area, Backstage, West Hall, Supply Closet and the West Hall Corner, capable of attacking the player from the left doorway. Bonnie is known for coming and returning to the office more frequently than other animatronics and shows up to the door more often, but leaves the quickest. Occasionally, Bonnie will make a quiet, raspy, groan-like noises when outside the office and is also capable of moving quickly and even disabling the cameras occasionally.
- Chica: Chica is a bright yellow animatronic chicken with a spherically-shaped head and an orange beak as well as wearing a bib reading "LET'S EAT!!!", and carries a tray containing a pink cupcake with buck teeth, a candle light, large yellow eyes and without a wrapper and has blocky teeth and magneta eyes. Her starting location is the Show Stage where she can appear in the Kitchen, Restrooms, Dining Area and East Hall, and attacks the player from the right doorway. She can also make a quiet, raspy, groan-like noises when outside the office and capable of disabling the cameras occasionally, but shows up at the door less often however waits longer there to drain the player's energy.
- Foxy: Foxy is a crimson animatronic fox with tattered fur, yellow eyes and three strings of hair on his head, as well as a hook for his right hand and his left hand has been worn down to the endoskeleton. He also bears an eyepatch above his right eye and has yellow eyes with his chest, arms and stomach are ripped and exposed endoskeleton, and two sets of sharp teeth and brown linen pants. Foxy is unique as he hides behind the curtain in Pirate Cove and over the course of the night, the player must use the monitor periodically with a balance of too much and too little. If not, Foxy will slowly prepare to attack by sprinting through West Hall towards the security room but closing the door will block him. If blocked, Foxy will bang on the door a few times which drains power from 1% to 6% to 11% and will return to his position to start again.
- Golden Freddy: A secret, golden colored version of Freddy Fazbear in a "slumped" position, appearing randomly if the poster on CAM 2B changes to Golden Freddy where a young girl's laugh can be heard. If the player then returns to the office, Golden Freddy will appear along with different flashing images along with the words "IT'S ME!" and he will sit idly for a few seconds before killing the player. To prevent this, the player must bring up the monitor before Golden Freddy attacks.
- Show Stage (CAM 1A):
- Backstage (CAM 5):
- Dining Area (CAM 1B):
- Pirate Cove (CAM 1C):
- East Hall (CAM 4A and 4B):
- West Hall (2A and 2B):
- Restrooms (CAM 7):
- Kitchen (CAM 6):
- Supply Closet (CAM 3):
Easter Eggs and Secrets
- Beginning Newspaper:
- Four Newspapers: Four newspapers appear as hallucinations of the Rules of Safety sign about the Missing Children Incident. The first is KIDS VANISH AT LOCAL PIZZERIA-BODIES NOT FOUND
Welcome back to the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! In Five Nights at Freddy's 2, the old and aging animatronics are joined by a new cast of characters. They are kid-friendly, updated with the latest in facial recognition technology, tied to local criminal databases and promise to put a safe and entertaining shows for kids and grown-ups alike! What could go wrong? As the new security guard working nights, your job is to monitor cameras and make sure nothing goes wrong after-hours. The previous guard has complained about "conditions", namely, the characters trying to get into the office (he has since been moved to day-shift). So to make your job easier, you've been provided with your very own empty Freddy Fazbear head, which should fool the animatronic characters into leaving you alone if they should accidentally enter your office. As always, Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for death or dismemberment.
- Night 1:
- Night 2:
- Night 3:
- Night 4:
- Night 5:
- Night 6:
- Custom Night: This Custom Night allows the player to control AI levels except for the Puppet and has several modes to unlock several rewards: 20/20/20/20 (Original animatronics at level 20) for a star, New and Shiny (New animatronics at level 20) for Toy Bonnie figure, Double Trouble (Both Bonnies at level 20 and Foxy at level 5) for a Bonnie plush, Night of Misfits (BB and Mangle at level 20 and Golden Freddy at level 10) for a BB plush, Foxy Foxy (Foxy and Mangle at level 20) for a Foxy plush, Ladies Night (Both Chica's and Mangle at level 20) for a Chica plush, Freddy's Circus (Both Freddy's at level 20 and Foxy and BB at level 10) for a Freddy plush, Cupcake Challenge (all animatronics at level 5) for a cupcake, Fazbear Fever (all animatronics at level 10) for a microphone and Golden Freddy (all animatronics at level 20) for a Golden Freddy plush.
- Toy Freddy: Toy Freddy is a new animatronic who is lighter brown and has rosy, red cheeks, as well as having a matte coating rather than a glossy finish. His face is much flatter, wider and significantly much rounder than the original, as well as having a black top hat with a red stripe and holds a silver and black microphone with brown eyes but later become glossy black. He is active on the first two nights with his starting location on the Show Stage before wandering into the Game Area and then continuing into the hallway outside the office. Toy Freddy is very inactive on later nights though he becomes more active on Night 5.
- Toy Chica: Toy Chica is a new animatronic who is a yellow chicken with an orange beak, purple eyelids and orange feet, and a few stray of feathers on her head. She has pink blushed cheeks and is curvy, Her bib reads "LET'S PARTY!" and wears a pink garment on her lower body as well as carrying a tray with a pink cupcake. She has yellow eyes but they later turn glossy black and also removes her beak. Toy Chica is very active on the first two nights but becomes inactive on later nights until Night 5. Toy Chica starts on the Show Stage and begins her path by going through the main hall to party room 4, stopping at the office's main entrance, and then will enter party room 1 to crawl into the left air vent to make her way to the office.
- Toy Bonnie: Toy Bonnie is a new animatronic who is colored a bright shiny blue, with a pale muzzle, stomach and the insides of his eyes are a pale, powder blue. He has green eyes and rosy red, blushed cheeks, and a white circular tail. He is much smoother in texture and sports a red bow tie, whisper spots and buck teeth as well as his pupils start to grow smaller later and plays a red and white guitar with a black neck. He is very active though moves very slowly but becomes inactive on later nights until Night 5, and will start on the show stage before beginning his path to party room 3 and then will move to party room 4 and then proceeds to party room 2 before sneaking into the right air vent in order to reach the office. However, he doesn't backtrack when heading to the office nor be able to teleport along his attack route.
- Freddy Fazbear: Freddy Fazbear is the least damaged of the originals though has stitching on the underside of his arms, lacking kneecaps, visible wires and has exposed endoskeleton, as well as his body segment being smaller and has a removable top hat. Freddy is also blockier and will begin moving on Night 2, although very inactive but becomes more active on Night 3; starting in the Parts/Service room before entering the main hall and then party room 3 before standing just outside the office, ready to attack.
- Chica: Chica appears more androgynous and her eye sockets are much larger, and her feet have three talons. Her beak has been reshaped and her jaw is completely unhinged, the beak is also more pointed. Chica has two stumps where her hands used to be, with long wires pouring forth. Chica is an incredibly active animatronic, with her starting location being Parts/Service, beginning to move Night 3 onward to party room 4 and then party room 2 to enter the right air vent, bypassing it's blindspot in an attempt to sneak into the office.
- Bonnie: Bonnie's face is gutted with most of it being removed, revealing his endoskeleton mechanisms. He also features more teeth and his left arm is missing entirely, as well as having a tattered suit. The covering on his right hand and left foot have come off. Bonnie begins moving on Night 2 but is very inactive until Night 3, with his starting location being the Parts/Service and travels to the main hall, then heads to the hallway outside the office before going to party room 1 to climb into the left air vent to enter the office, completing bypassing it's blindspot.
- Foxy: Foxy's suit has become even more tattered and the fur on his left ear has come off completely, as well as being the oldest animatronic however the worst damage on him is only just some huge rips as well as exposed endoskeleton and missing fur. The sides of his face and chin are now more pointed. Foxy's starting location is Parts/Service and will then make his way to the office's main entrance; he will completely ignore the Freddy Fazbear Head, and the only to fend him off is to shine the flashlight down at him a couple of times.
- Mangle: Mangle is a new animatronic designed to replace the original Foxy, bearing a resemblance to a ventriloquist dummy with rosy red cheeks, lipstick dotted on it's elongated snout, a pink bow tie and a white and pale head with pale red ascents in it's inner ear, snout and around it's eyes. Mangle is in a mutilated and disfigured state; being almost entirely an endoskeleton, appearing to be entirely made out of limbs and wires from multiple parts of it's body. The cause for it's mutilated state is it's exposure to toddlers and was constantly ripped apart, and was abandoned by staff. Mangle is a fairly active animatronic, starting on Night 2, and it's starting location is Kid's Cove with it's radio frequency sounds being heard. Once Mangle is spotted in the right air vent's blindspot and if the player fails to make it leave, Mangle will appear in the office's ceiling and randomly attack. It travels through the prize corner, game area, main hall, outside of the office, party room 1 and then party room 2 before finally crawling through the right air vent to reach the office.
- The Puppet: The Puppet has a white face with black, hollow eyes with rosy red cheeks, purple stripes that stretch from the bottom of it's eyes to the top of it's mouth and red lipstick painted on it's exaggerated pucker. It's body is an round, oblong shape with a thin waist, rounded hands featuring three spindly fingers each and white stripes on the wrists and ankles. To keep the Puppet away, the player must keep the music box wound in the prize corner. If the player fails to do so, the Puppet will go to the office and ignore the mask, killing the player.
- Balloon Boy: Balloon Boy, abbreviated BB, is a human-like animatronic with a round body, peach-colored skin, large blue eyes, an orange triangular nose, red-brown hair and a toothy grin. He has rosy red, blushed cheeks and wears a red and blue vertically striped shirt. He also has a propeller hat with the same design and holds a large, red and striped yellow striped balloon and in his left hand, he holds a sign that reads "Balloons!". BB starts on Night 2 in the game area and will eventually arrive at the office through the left air vent. With each of his movements, BB can be heard saying "Hello", "Hi" or simply giggling. If he manages to get inside the office, BB will not kill the player but rather disable the lights and flashlight while laughing at the player.
- Golden Freddy: Golden Freddy will become active on Night 6 and appears to be in a decripit state with a missing left ear and loose wires and exposed parts. He also has a microphone, black top hat and teeth. He can instantly appear in the office or the main entrance as a floating head, so the player must wear the mask or turn off the flashlight in the hallway to prevent him from killing the player.
- Show Stage (CAM 1A):
- Parts/Service (CAM 08):
- Main Hall (CAM 07):
- Game Area (CAM 10):
- Prize Corner (CAM 11):
- Kid's Cove (CAM 12):
- Air Vents (CAM 05 and 06):
- Party Rooms (CAM 01, 02, 03 and 04):
- Give Gifts, Give Life:
- Take Cake to the Children:
- Foxy Go! Go! Go!:
Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria closed it's doors, the events that took place there have nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin. At first there were only empty shells, a hand, a hook and an old paper-plate doll, but then a remarkable discovery was made...the attraction now has one animatronic.
- Night 1:
- Night 2:
- Night 3:
- Night 4:
- Night 5:
- Springtrap: Springtrap is the only true animatronic and is a heavily damaged animatronic rabbit of an olive drab color. A great portion of his right ear is missing and his entire body is tattered with gaping holes exposing caging and wires throughout. Springtrap also has pale grey colored, bloodshot eyes and has a wide grin with detoriated teeth. Springtrap will enter every room and vent, going in more seluded areas of a camera area, seemingly attempting to hide or outright stare at the player. To prevent Springtrap from attacking, the player must use the audio devices.
- Phantom Freddy: Phantom Freddy is a hallucination of Freddy Fazbear and is charred and burn't, having white pupils and has a missing left ear and exposed wires. He will randomly appear to walk across the window in the office and to prevent his jumpscare, the player must view either the monitor or maintenance panel.
- Phantom Chica: Phantom Chica is a hallucination of Chica and is charred and burn't, having white puils and her fingers are blended together and the thumb being separate. She randomly appears in CAM 07 and after closing the monitor, she will appear to the left of the player to jumpscare them.
- Phantom Foxy: Phantom Foxy is a hallucination of Foxy and is charred and burn't, having a white pupil with a missing right forearm and hook and has an endoskeleton spine and wires in it's place. Foxy randomly appears in the office and if the player doesn't view the monitor or maintenance panel, he will jumpscare them.
- Phantom BB: Phantom BB is a hallucination of Balloon Boy and is charred and burn't, having white pupils and his cheeks are colored in deep green. He will randomly appear on any camera to block it's view and if the player does not switch cameras or lower the monitor, Phantom BB will jumpscare the player.
- Phantom Mangle: Phantom Mangle is a hallucination of Mangle and is charred and burn't, having white pupils and half of it's left eye is missing. Phantom Mangle only appears on CAM 04 hanging from the ceiling and will start a loud, garbled sound once spotted. When the player retracts the monitor, Phantom Mangle will rise up behind the window and can trigger an audio error as well as force the monitor down.
- Phantom Puppet: Phantom Puppet is a hallucination of the Puppet and is charred and burn't, having white pupils and has a very dark body. He can appear briefly in CAM 08 and then appears in the office if the player does not change the monitor's view before lowering it. Phantom Puppet will then block the player's view, blocking the use of the maintenance panel and the monitor, he must then leave on it's own.
- CAM 01:
- CAM 02:
- CAM 03:
- CAM 04:
- CAM 05:
- CAM 06:
- CAM 07:
- CAM 08:
- CAM 09:
- CAM 10:
- Vent CAM's:
This time, the terror has followed you home. In this last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story, you must once again defend yourself against Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy and even worse things that lurk in the shadows. Playing as a child whose role is yet unknown, you must safeguard yourself until 6 AM by watching the doors as well as warding off unwanted creatures that may venture into your closet or onto the bed behind you. You have only a flashlight to protect yourself. It will scare away things that may be creeping at the far end of the hallways, but be careful and listen. If something has crept too close, then shining lights in it's eyes will be your end.
- Night 1:
- 'Night 2:
- 'Night 3:'
- 'Night 4:'
- 'Night 5:'
- 'Night 6:'
- Nightmare Freddy: Nightmare Freddy is the nightmarish version of Freddy Fazbear and his body is very tattered as well as having bulky arms, long and sharp teeth, shining yellow eyes, razor-sharp claws and is much more sharp-edged and flat, with his head being more narrow and very tall. He also has three smaller versions of him. The player must check the bed and ward off any miniature versions of him with the flashlight, or else if three of them are there long enough, Nightmare Freddy will kill the player.
- Nightmare Bonnie: Nightmare Bonnie is the nightmarish version of Bonnie and his body is tattered with sharp teeth, big jaw and claws, and his endoskeleton is almost completely exposed. He is much more squared and flat, and is also very tall. He has rips throughout and his head is separated into two parts with glowing eyes. He is an incredibly active animatronic on the first few nights and comes down the left hall, and must be heard for his breathing before closing the door or looking down the hallway to ward him off.
- Nightmare Chica: Nightmare Chica is the nightmarish version of Chica and she is severely detoriated and tattered, with her lower torso being completely severed from her hips. Nightmare Chica has orange feet and her head is separated into two parts and her beak is large with sharp teeth with roots colored in green tint and an exposed endoskeleton and glowing eyes. She also holds a tray containing a pink cupcake with razor sharp teeth and glowing eyes. Nightmare Chica is incredibly active on the first few nights and appears in the right hall, and must be heard for her breathing before closing the door or looking down the hallway to ward her off.
- Nightmare Foxy: Nightmare Fox is the nightmarish version of Foxy and he is tall, crimson and withered and the only major tear is in his lower torso. He lacks an eyepatch and his head is separated in two parts, he also sports a square-shaped black nose, a large rip on the right side of his face and glowing, orange eyes. Nightmare Foxy becomes active on Night 2 and can be occasionally seen peeking through one of the hallways and failing to keep him at bay will allow him to sneak into the closet. The player must then check the closet the whole night or else he will eventually kill the player.
- Nightmare Fredbear: Nightmare Fredbear is the twisted, nightmarish version of Fredbear, who is the mascot of Fredbear's Family Diner and is possibly Golden Freddy. He is slightly bulkier than the other animatronics and is a mottled golden color and has many tears and holes in his suit. Fredbear has a pink/purple top hat and bow tie with a black stripe and has a large head with puffy cheeks, exposed gums in dark color and a wide mouth full of long, sharp teeth as well as dark eyes with red irises and has razor-sharp claws. He is separated in two parts with his stomach having a large slit in his lower part armed with a set of razor-sharp fangs and a button as it's nose as well as stitches on eyes. Fredbear will appear on Night 5 as the only animatronic and Night 6 onward from 4 AM. When active, Fredbear is the only threat and can approach from either left or right hall with flickering the flashlights warding him off as well as taking place on either the bed or closet. Fredbear can be heard laughing and his footsteps.
- Nightmare: Nightmare is a shadowy version of Nightmare Fredbear and one of the more aggressive animatronics who is identical to Fredbear but is black in color and his top hat and bow tie are yellow. Nightmare will appear in both Night 7 and 20/20/20/20 mode from 4 AM onwards, or any night if All-Nightmare is turned on and when active, he is the only threat. Nightmare has the same moves as Fredbear however in the halls, he will only appear at the door and and Nightmare will jumpscare the player with a kill screen.
- Plushtrap: Plushtrap appears in his own minigame "Fun with Plushtrap" and is a smaller, plush version of Springtrap who appears more cartoonish and less damaged. Plushtrap will be more aggressive and unpredictable each time the minigame is played. He first sits on the chair and moves towards the player, usually entering the four rooms near him and the only way to stop him is to shine the flashlight so he will go back to the chair or hide in a close room. To win the minigame, the player must shine the flashlight when Plushtrap stops on "X"; where he will cease moving and the player will be granted a 2-hour bonus for the next night. If the player fails, Plushtrap will jumpscare them and lose, also giving the "TOO BAD" result screen.
- Nightmare Mangle: Nightmare Mangle replaces Nightmare Foxy on the Halloween Edition. He is the most in dispair and resembles the original except for it's endoskeleton parts with three endoskeleton legs with one endoskeleton arm acting as a leg.
- Nightmare BB: Nightmare Balloon Boy replaces Plushtrap on the Halloween Edition. He has a more menacing design including large, pointed teeth with sinister looking eyes with red irises and has razor sharp teeth and long claw-like fingers.
- Nightmarionne: Nightmarionne replaces Nightmare on the Halloween Edition. He is extremely skinny and resembles the original Puppet, and it's limbs are sharpened and pointy. It's face has black lips, vertical stripes and has sharp-looking teeth as well as white, glowing irises.
- Left Hall:
- Right Hall:
Welcome to Circus Baby's Pizza World, where family fun and interactivity go beyond anything you've seen at those "other" pizza places! With cutting-edge animatronic entertainers that will knock your kids' socks off, as well as customized pizza catering, no party is complete without Circus Baby and the gang! Now hiring: Late night technician. Must enjoy cramped spaces and be comfortable around active machinery. Not responsible for death or dismemberment.
- Night 1:
- Night 2:
- Night 3:
- Night 4:
- Night 5:
- Circus Baby: Circus Baby is supposed to be found at Circus Gallery and doesn't appear until Night 5. She will talk to the player and help them survive the nights from Night 2 onwards though in Night 5, Circus Baby's body is sent to the Scooping Room with her voice being contained on a card for the player. She becomes assimilated into Ennard and then reveals her intentions in using the Scooper to kill the player and use their corpse to steal their identity and escape the facility. She has the appearance of a clown with auburn hair in high pigtails, bright green eyes and her mouth is a wide smile and have a red pointed nose and red cheeks. She has a metal fan in her midsection and wears a red crop top with frills and a matching, frilly, red skirt.
- Funtime Freddy: Funtime Freddy has a light-purple color and white as well as a microphone, purple cheeks and a top hat and bowtie with blue eyes. His hand puppet is the Bonnie Puppet, nicknamed Bon Bon, whose appearance is similar to the first game but color scheme similar to Toy Bonnie with pink eyes. Funtime Freddy is only active on Night 2 in the Breaker Room where the player must turn on the power to the facility while he sneaks up on the player, so the player must not took too long or else they will die. Bonnie Puppet is active on Night 3 in Parts/Service, where he leaves Freddy's hand to hide from the player who attempts to click on the button under his bowtie to reboot him, but taking too long will cause Bonnie to kill the player.
- Funtime Foxy: Funtime Foxy has a pink-and-white color scheme and his facial features greatly resemble Mangle's, most notably it's lipstick and has yellow eyes. Funtime Foxy also has a large speaker in the middle of his chest. He becomes active on Night 3 and is always seen in the Funtime Auditorium and if the player flashes at him too many or not enough times, it will attack the player.
- Ballora: Ballora is an animatronic ballerina with a blue bikini and a purple tutu with golden orbs, and has pink rosy cheeks with matching lipstick, blue hair, blue nails, yellow pearl-shaped earrings, purple eyes and wears a pearl tiara. Ballora becomes active on Night 2 in Ballora Gallery where the player must use audio cues to know when she's near to avoid being killed by her.
- Bidybab: Bidybabs are small, baby-like animatronics with a pale tan colored exterior and one has light purple eyes while the other has blue-green eyes. They are only active in Circus Gallery on Night 2 and the player must hide under the desk while the power is out, Bidybab will attempt to open the door so the player must hold the door shut to keep it out, or else Bidybab will kill the player.
- Minireena: Minireena's are small, manequin-style dolls that accompany Ballora in her gallery, dancing alongside her wearing tutos. They are only active on Night 4 while trying to get into the suit the player is inside or if the spring-locks set off, one of the Minireena's will kill the player.
- Circus Control:
- Circus Gallery:
- Ballora Gallery:
- Funtime Auditorium:
- Control Module:
- Breaker Room:
- Scooping Room:
- Private Room:
- Look Around-Right analogue stick.
- Monitor Up/Down-D-Pad.
- Security Camera Switch-Left analogue stick.
- Left Door-LB.
- Right Door-RB.
- Left Light-LT.
- Right Light-RT.
- Freddy Fazbear Nose-A/X.
- Look Around-Right analogue stick.
- Monitor Up/Down-D-Pad.
- Security Camera Switch-Left analogue stick.
- Left Airvent Light-LB.
- Right Airvent Light-RB.
- Camera Light-RT.
- Hall Flashlight-RT.
- Music Box-X.
- Fazbear Head-Y.
- Look Around-
- Monitor Up/Down-
- Security Camera Switch-
- Beginning of Everything: Complete the first game's Night 1.
- Second Fright: Complete the first game's Night 2.
- Third Might: Complete the first game's Night 3.
- Fatal Fourth: Complete the first game's Night 4.
- Payday: Complete the first game's Night 5.
- Sixth Sin: Complete the first game's Night 6.
- Welcome: Complete the second game's Night 1.
- Fun Time: Complete the second game's Night 2.
- Scare Face On: Complete the second game's Night 3.
- Lights Out: Complete the second game's Night 4.
- Getting Paid: Complete the second game's Night 5.
- No Nights Off: Complete the second game's Night 6.
- It's Halloween: Complete the third game's Night 1.
- Lost Souls: Complete the third game's Night 2.
- A Job to Die For: Complete the third game's Night 3.
- Spring-Trapped: Complete the third game's Night 4.
- Dismemberment: Complete the third game's Night 5.
- Live or Die: Complete the third game's Night 6.
- Just a Dream: Complete the fourth game's Night 1.
- Nightmare: Complete the fourth game's Night 2.
- Monster in the Closet: Complete the fourth game's Night 3.
- Creepin': Complete the fourth game's Night 4.
- Death at Night: Complete the fourth game's Night 5.
- 'Dreams of Darkness: 'Complete the fourth game's Night 6.
- Shift Over: Complete the fifth game's Night 1.
- Hi: Complete the fifth game's Night 2.
- Nuts and Bolts: Complete the fifth game's Night 3.
- Kidnapped: Complete the fifth game's Night 4.
- Who's Really to Blame?: Complete the fifth game's Night 5.
- Not Forgotten: Complete FNaF3's good ending.
- Falling Apart: Complete FNaF3's bad ending.
- Back Together: Complete FNaF4's good ending.
- The Bite: Complete FNaF4's bad ending.
- Scooped: Complete FNaF: SL's real ending.
- Exotic End: Complete FNaF: SL's fake ending.
- Stuffed: Die for the first time.
- Almost Got You: When the power goes out, wait until it turns 6 AM.
- No Light, No Fright: Survive a night even if the flashlight is out.
- Golden Freddy: Summon Golden Freddy.
- Foxy Failure: Shut the door on Foxy.
- Secrets Unlocked: Complete all of the death minigames.
- Good Job, Now Goodbye: Complete a Custom Night with all animatronics at level 20.