The owner of this page is DinosaursRoar. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will receive an automatic 3 month block. If you are the Owner, and someone edits your page, alert Chris6d immediately.
The players have to survive their shifts, lasting from midnight to 6:00 a.m., without being attacked by a character from Undertale series roaming in the facility. The player, who sits in an office and is unable to move, is given access to a network of security cameras throughout the facility to track the movement of the Undertale character. The Undertale characters only move offscreen, making the game look scarier than onscreen instead. The player cannot leave the guard room, but can close the doors to defend themselves, and briefly turn on the lights in the hallways to check for the Undertale characters. Use of the actions consume the player's limited electrical power; if the power runs out, the cameras become inoperable, the doors open, and the lights go out, leaving the player with no defense against the attack. Once these things happen, the robotic sound effects will play, it will go pitch black, and, if the player is not lucky enough to survive to 6:00 a.m. in the meantime, one of the Undertale characters will jumpscare the player, who then loses the game.
The main character has started a job working as a night watch security guard at a fictional restaurant, Mettaton's Pizzeria. A voicemail message left by the main character's predecessor explains that the Undertale characters used in the restaurant, Mettaton EX, Flowey, Papyrus, Sans, and Toriel, are able to roam freely around it at night, because if they were left off for too long, their servomotors would lock up. He also adds that the Undertale characters were no longer allowed to roam freely during the day following the incident referred to as the "Attack of 89", which apparently involves the loss of someone frontal lobe. The employee warns the main character that if one of the Undertale characters encounters a human, they will automatically assume that it is a character that is not an Undertale character yet, and "forcefully stuff them" into a spare Mettaton EX costume, turning the person into a clone of Mettaton EX in process.
Newspaper clippings in the background of one of the scenes reveal that the restaurant was site to the disappearance of five children whose bodies were never found, after a man dressed as one of the Undertale characters lured them into a back room and reportedly murdered them. Later, the restaurant received complaints that the Undertale characters began to smell foul and became stained blood and mucus around the eyes, mouth, ears, busters, and feet, with one customer comparing them to "reanimated carcasses". After the seventh night, the main character is fired from his job for tampering with the Undertale characters and odor and the restaurant is then closed down.
These are the main antagonists of this game.
- Mettaton EX - He's the main icon of his games and this restaurant, as well as being the main antagonist of Five Nights At Mettaton's game, being the most deadly Undertale character of this game, having to attack the player more than any other Undertale characters of his place.
- Flowey - He's the second main antagonist of Five Nights At Mettaton's game, being a friend to other monsters instead of being the enemy of other monsters.
- Papyrus - He's the third main antagonist of Five Nights At Mettaton's game, being the second most deadly Undertale character, second after Mettaton EX.
- Sans - He's the fourth main antagonist of Five Nights At Mettaton's game, being the third most deadly Undertale character, third only to Papyrus and Mettaton EX.
- Tariel - She's the fifth main antagonist of Five Nights At Mettaton's game and one of the major female characters of Undertale series.
This game recieved a high amount of positive reviews, being loved by many fans around the world. Despite having the same plot as Five Nights At Freddy's, many Undertale fans referred this game as a success. About 93.4 people who played this game gave this game positive reviews.