The owner of this page is DinosaursRoar. According to policy, no other user, with the exception of admins, may edit this page without the owner's permission. If they do, they will receive an automatic 3 month block. If you are the Owner, and someone edits your page, alert Chris6d immediately.
The players have to survive their shifts, lasting from midnight to 6:00 a.m., without being attacked by a character from Megaman series roaming in the facility. The player, who sits in an office and is unable to move, is given access to a network of security cameras throughout the facility to track the movement of the Megaman characters. The Megaman characters only move offscreen, making the game look scarier than onscreen instead. The player cannot leave the guard room, but can close the doors to defend themselves, and briefly turn on the lights in the hallways to check for the Megaman characters. Use of the actions consume the player's limited electrical power; if the power runs out, the cameras become inoperable, the doors open, and the lights go out, leaving the player with no defense against the attack. Once these things happen, the robotic sound effects will play, it will go pitch black, and, if the player is not lucky enough to survive to 6:00 a.m. in the meantime, one of the Megaman characters will jumpscare the player, who then loses the game.
The main character has started a job working as a night watch security guard at a fictional theme park, Megaman Land. A voicemail message left by the main character's predecessor explains that the Megaman X characters used in the theme park, Megaman, Protoman, Roll, Bass, Elecman, Gutsman, Cutman, Iceman, Fireman, Bombman, Oilman, and Timeman, are able to roam freely around it at night, because if they were left off for too long, their servomotors would lock up. He also adds that the Megaman characters were no longer allowed to roam freely during the day following the incident referred to as the "Shot of 84", which apparently involves the loss of someone frontal lobe. The employee warns the main character that if one of the Megaman characters encounters a human, they will automatically assume that it is a character that is not a Megaman character yet, and "forcefully stuff them" into a spare mechanical Megaman costume, transforming the person into a robot from Megaman series in process.
Newspaper clippings in the background of one of the scenes reveal that the theme park was site to the disappearance of five children whose bodies were never found, after a man dressed as one of the Megaman characters lured them into a back room and reportedly murdered them. Later, the theme park received complaints that the Megaman characters began to smell foul and became stained blood and mucus around the eyes, mouth, ears, busters, and feet, with one customer comparing them to "reanimated carcasses". After the seventh night, the main character is fired from his job for tampering with the Megaman characters and odor and the theme park is then closed down.
These are the main antagonists of this game.
- Megaman - He's the main icon of his games and this theme park, as well as being the main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's game.
- Protoman - He's the third main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's game, being a partner of Megaman instead of being a rival to Megaman.
- Roll - She's the fourth main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's game and the major female character of Megaman series.
- Bass - He's the second main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's game, being a friend to Megaman instead of being an enemy to Megaman.
- Elecman - He's the fifth main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's game, being a friend to Megaman, rather than an enemy to Megaman.
- Gutsman. - He's the sixth main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's game, being the only character of the park to not attack nor jumpscare at a main character, but can hijack and make many things that the player needs stop working (similar to FNAF's Balloon Boy), making the player vulnerable to being attacked by other robot masters of the park.
- Cutman - He's the seventh main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's game.
- Timeman - He's the eighth main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's game, being one of Megaman's friends, instead of his enemy.
- Iceman - He's the nineth main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's game.
- Fieman - He's the tenth main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's game.
- Bombman - He's the eleventh main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's game.
- Oilman - He's the twelveth main antagonist of Five Nights At Megaman's games.
This game gained high amount of positive reviews, being loved by many fans around the world. Despite having the same plot as Five Nights At Freddy's, many Megaman fans referred this game as a success. About 78.3 people who played this game gave this game positive reviews.
- Five Nights At Megaman X's (a similar game also made by Capcom)
- Five Nights At Megaman.EXE's (a similar game also made by Capcom)