Finding Nemo: The Series is an Animated television series created by TBD. It is based on the animated film series by Pixar Animation Studios. It is produced by Disney Television Animation. It aired on Disney XD in TBD.
Marlin, Dory and Nemo have different adventures at the Great Barrier Reef and other places.
(Most of the cast reprise their roles, except Albert Brooks, Ellen DeGeneres and some other voice actors of the Finding Nemo franchise)
- Marlin (voiced by Gregg Bissonette) - A clownfish.
- Dory (voiced by Rachel Ramras) - A blue tang, Marlin's friend.
- Nemo (voiced by Tara Strong) - Marlin and Coral's son.
- Gill (voiced by Willem Dafoe) - A Moorish Idol, leader of the Tank Gang.
- Peach (voiced by Allison Janney) - A starfish.
- Bloat (voiced by Brad Garrett) - A pufferfish.
- Deb (voiced by Vicki Lewis) - A fish who thinks she has a sister named Flo.
- Bubbles (voiced by Stephen Root) - A fish who likes bubbles.
- Gurgle (voiced by Austin Pendleton) - A fish who doesn't like germs.
- Marvin (voiced by Jim Belushi) - A seahorse.
- Jacques (voiced by Jerome Ranft) - A shrimp.
- Charlie and Jenny (voiced by Eugene Levy and Diane Keaton) - Dory's parents.
- Hank (voiced by Ed O'Neil) - A septopus.
- Destiny (voiced by Kaitlin Olson) - A whale shark, Dory's pipe pal.
- Bailey (voiced by Ty Burrell) - A beluga whale.
- Mr. Ray (voiced by Bob Peterson) - Nemo's teacher.
- Sheldon (voiced by Elizabeth Daily) - A seahorse.
- Pearl (voiced by Kath Soucie) - A pink octopus.
- Tad (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - A butterfly fish.
- Bob, Ted and Bill (voiced by Phil Proctor, Jim Ward and Carlos Alazraqui) - Sheldon, Pearl and Tad's fathers.
- Coral (voiced by Elizabeth Perkins) - Marlin's wife and Nemo's mother.
- Rudder and Fluke (voiced by Dominic West and Idris Elba) - Two sea seals.
- Crush (voiced by Andrew Stanton) - A sea turtle.
- Squirt (voiced by TBD) - Crush' son.
- Bruce (voiced by Barry Humphries) - A great white shark.
- Anchor (voiced by Eric Bana) - A hammerhead shark.
- Chum (voiced by Bruce Spence) - A mako shark.
- Nigel (voiced by Geoffrey Rush) - A pelican.