Edgar and Ruby is an American/Canadian Live action series for Shires Junior.
Note: every Performer for the Puppet characters are uncredited, but the voices of the characters are credited. The reason why is because the puppeteers are newcomers and aren’t ready to be famous yet.
- Mimi (voiced by Kate Miccuci) is a Pink Monster with Pigtails that look like Cocker Spaniel Ears.
- Kenny and Jenny (voiced by Fred Armisen and Grey DeLisle) are Cat and Mouse Siblings. Kenny is a Cat, and Jenny is a Mouse.
- The Fairy Kids (Yugo, Fauna, and Zig) (voiced by Debi Derryberry, Marrievve Herington, and Candi Milo) are Three Fairies. Yugo and Zig are Males (Even though They are Voiced by Females), while Fauna, the middle member of the trio, is a female.
- Baby Buppet (voiced by Tyler Bunch) is a Baby Monster who has a bad habit for chewing stuff because He is nervous.
- Little Giant (voiced by Stephanie D’Abruzzo) is a Giant Kid learning how to not squish stuff.
- Tonge (voiced by Billy West) is An Anteater Kid wearing glasses.
- Mimi’s Grandmother (voiced by The Late Russi Taylor)
- Kenny and Jenny’s Parents (voiced by Roger Craig Smith and Kath Soucie)
- Fairy Kids’ Mom (voiced by Tara Strong)
- Papa Buppet (voiced by Peter Linz)
- Big Giant (voiced by Eric Bauza)
- Tonge’s Dad (voiced by Greg Eagles)
- First Puppetsitting/Like Cats and Mice
- Zig Fly!/The Nervous Monster
- The Giant Kid/The Picky Eating Anteater
- Mimi and Tonge/A Lullaby for Zig
When Russi Taylor (The Voice of Mimi’s Grandmother) died, the show only had one season. The last episode of season 1 aired on September 27, 2019. and most of the cast left to go work on The Pizza Slices Cartoon, while some stayed with Elmore Workshop to make a show for Rival Preschool Channel Spring called Teamsters.
Another reason why it only lasted for one season is because Edgar and Ruby was a failure in all countries except for the US and Canada. Now Felicity Corden is voicing Bobtail the Bunny from Princess Pets.
- Theme Song
- I Feel Your Pain
- Flap Your Wings
- Be Careful Where You Step
- Try New Things
- Put Your Styles Together