Don't Be Afraid is a horror anthology television series.
Season 1 (2011)
A group of friends reunite in their small town on the anniversary of their friend, Madeline West. Madeline returns from the dead to haunt their friends and they must confess what happened that night or else they will all fall victim, including their loved ones.
Season 2 (2012)
College students spend their summer break at a lake for a week in a town. The students and town don't realize that there is a serial killer that wants to kill them. This season will only consist of 8 episodes.
- Lyndsy Fonseca as Jennifer Martin- The main protagonist. Jennifer is a smart, strong and brave girl, who will do anything to protect her friends.
- TBA as Adam Johnson- Adam is Jennifer's boyfriend. He acts as the teenagers' leader.
- Alona Tal as Amy Walker- Amy is Jennifer and Eva's best friend. Amy is a strong, sweet and kind person she is always there to comfort Jennifer after Jennifer's parents were murdered in the town. Her mother is the sheriff and she always checks up on her after her father was murdered.
- Christina Milian as Eva Lopez- Eva is a strong, brave and fun girl. She loves to party and is always the one to cheer Jennifer and Amy up. She might be beautiful, flirty and love to party but she is intelligent and has a thing for serial killers.
- TBA as Brad Carter- Brad is Eva's boyfriend. He is a charming guy but he cares for his friends and hopes to become a doctor.
- Elizabeth Mitchell as Sheriff Allison Walker- Sheriff Walker is a nice, calm, strong and independent woman who isn't afraid of anything. She has some dark secrets and wants to bring down the killer.