Domino is an American-Italian Animated Series based off The Children’s Book, “Domino i Carolina”.
- Domino Dalmatian (voiced by Haley Joel Osment in Seasons 1 to 2 and Ryan O’Donague (Speaking only) in Seasons 3 to 4, Tom Hanks as An Adult in the Series Finale)
- Carolina Corgi (voiced by Ashley Johnson, Meg Ryan as An Adult in the Series Finale)
- Delaware Dalmatian (voiced by Jeff Bennett in Seasons 1 to 2, and Jeff Bergman in Seasons 3 to 4) is Domino’s Teenage (in Dog Years) Brother.
- Diana Dalmatian (voiced by Kath Soucie) is Domino’s Mom.
- Wayne Peter (Domino’s Owner) (voiced by Charles Nelson Reilly)
- Gavin Ghost Dog (voiced by Frank Welker)
- Colorado Cat (voiced by Dom DeLuise)
- Washington Fox (voiced by Nate Torrence)
- Roxilena Fox (voiced by Julie Kavner)
- Finnegan Fox (voiced by Phillip Glasser in Season 1, Thomas Dekker in Seasons 2-4) is a Young Fox Who is Friends with Domino, Delaware, and Carolina even though he isn’t supposed to.
- Faroa Fox (voiced by Louise Chamis) is Finnegan‘s Old Sister Who doesn’t get why Her Little Brother is playing with dogs, until She later falls in love with Delaware.
- Frankie Flea (voiced by Jeff Bergman)
- Camello Corgi (Carolina’s Dad) (voiced by Jeff Bennett in Seasons 1 - 2, Edward Hibbert in Seasons 3 - 4)
- Iliana (Carolina’s Owner) (voiced by Jodi Benson)
- Main article: List of Domino episodes
- Arabic: Aldominu
- Catalan: Negreblanc
- Chinese: Gupai
- German: Ntomino
- Hindi: Debbedaar
- Indonesian: Kartu
- Korean: Geoseoltang
- Other Countries: Domino
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.