Dinosaur: Aladar's New Quest is a 2003 American computer animated adventure film produced
by Walt Disney Feature Animation in collaboration with The Secret Lab. It is a sequel to the 2000 film Dinosaur and the 44th Disney animated film.
Development of a sequel began after the release of the first film. It was released on July 15, 2003 to mixed reviews from critics and fans of the first film.
An animated series sequel, Dinosaur: The New Adventures, would later be released on December 2003.
The sequel acknowledges the events of the first film. Then, it picks up where the first film left off. Aladar is adjusting to his new role as leader of the herd following Kron's death. Both Aladar and his wife, Neera are also raising their newborn children, including Adam. The Lemur population is slowly but surely regrowing.
Aladar, along with the Kentrosaurus, Stomper, The Pentaceratops, Dīo, and the Styracosaurus, Leo, all guard the Dinosaurs against the dangers of a new threat, a Spinosaurus.
- D. B. Sweeney as Aladar
- Ben Affleck as Adam, Aladar's Son
- Jeremy Suarez portrays Adam as a child
- Alfre Woodard as Plio
- Amy Adams as Trica, Adam's friend and future mate
- Natalie Storm portrays Trica as a child
- Julianna Margulies as Neera, Aladar's wife
- Ossie Davis as Yar
- Max Casella as Zini
- Hayden Panettiere as Suri
- Joan Plowright as Baylene
- Della Reese as Eema
- Eriq La Salle as Cain, Adam's rival, who resembles Kron
- Diego Luna as Sunga, an old Dimorphodon
- Lynn Redgrave as Flia
- Jeff Goldblum as Noah, Adam's brother and friend
- Matt Weinberg portrays Noah as a child
- Patrick Stewart as Stomper
- Gary Oldman as Dīo
- Thomas Ian Nicholas as Leo