Diana the Wonder-Babysitter is a 2021 American animated short comedy film of DC Super Hero Girls. It was directed by Lauren Faust and Allias Salmon and features Grey Griffin as the voice of the title character Wonder Woman. The short was theatrically released on July 6, 2022, attached to Charlton Park : The Movie in select theatres and was released on July 28, 2022 on HBO Max.
It received some mixed reviews as the short shows the more serious side of DC Super Hero Girls (2019).
- Grey Griffin as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
- Tara Strong as Jennifer's Mother
- Kari Wahlgren as Jennifer
- Fred Tatasciore as Jennifer's Father
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Killer Croc, the main villain of the short
- Besides Diana who appears in the short, none of the other characters appear in the short, though they were mentioned and Babs can be heard through the phone.
- Compared to the series, this short employs a much darker and more serious tone as shown when Diana had a nosebleed after she got into a fight with Killer Croc.
- This is the second DC Super Hero Girls short to be released in theatres, also the first to be released on HBO Max and select theatres.