De Stor Jungel (English: The Great Jungle) is the Crusant dub of the Canadian series The Mighty Jungle. It premiered on 1 January 2011 and finished on 14 May 2011 on Råmsburg. The series was formerly released on 2015.
|Original Title||Crusant Title||Translation|
|Planet Crazy||Merklíg Planet||Strange Planet|
|Tag that Sloth||Tag de Sjold||Tag the Sloth|
|The Magic Hat||De Mægís Hæt||The Magic Hat|
|The Ice Cream Castle||Eventry for Ís Krem||Adventure for Ice Cream|
|Dress-Up Tea Party||Klædup Dåges||Dress-Up Party|
|Babu's Missing Ball||Var is min Ball?||Where is my Ball?|
|Watch That Egg!||Pog de Egg||Watch the Egg|
|Bruce's First Sleepover||Overnyter||Sleepover|
|Bananas for Bananas||Frugt Spil||Fruit Game|
|Queen Rhonda||Dronner Rhonda||Queen Rhonda|
|Spot the Giraffe||Gemmespil||Hide and Seek|
|(It's Not Easy) Being Stinky||Stinked Bløstom||Stinky Flower|
|All That Sparkles||Píråter på Eventry||Pirates on Adventure|
|Mighty Juice||Jungel Jús||Jungle Juice|
|Jungle Picnic||Jungel Piknik||Jungle Picnic|
|Jungle Snow Day||Jungel Sne Dag||Jungle Snow Day|
|Beehive Boogie||Bíkúbe Dåges||Beehive Party|
|Wand-a-Rhonda||De Mægís Tryvellstyl||The Magic Wand|
- This is the only Germanic dub of the series.
- This is the only dub to use children to voice the main characters.
- Some episodes from season 1 were never dubbed in Crusant these being Mighty Jungle Club, The Flower Picking Rules, Chocolate Marshmallow Monkey, Rhonda's Candy, Rhonda's Birthday and Silly Day In the Jungle.
- Season 2 was never dubbed.
- Rather than dubbing the original theme song, a new one was created for this dub
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.