DC Character Roster
Superman is a Kryptonian hero and the Man of Steel with his MK counterpart being Raiden. His intro involves him flying in his Clark Kent suit by tearing off to reveal his Superman costume and then prepares to fight. His outro involves him flying into space before hearing a scream for help so Superman flies back to the world.
- Throw: Superman grabs his opponent, lifts them into the air, and throws them back to the ground.
- Heat Vision: Superman fires a sweeping twin set of intense heat from his eyes at his opponent.
- Super Breath: Superman exhales a strong gust of wind to blow the opponent over.
- Up, Up and Away: Superman hovers in the air and can use heat vision, ground tremor and low scoop.
- Rising Grab: Superman grabs his opponent before flying into the air and slamming them back onto the ground.
- Flying Punch: Superman charges at his opponent and knocks them back with a sudden punch.
- Low Scoop: Superman scoops his opponent by flipping them off their feet with a quick sweep.
- Ground Tremor: Superman slams his fist into the ground, sending out shockwaves to knock over the opponent.
- Flying Ground Smash: Superman flies into the air and lunges down on his opponent from above.
- Man of Steel: Superman flies towards his opponent and grabs them before uppercutting the opponent into space, breaking their jaw, and flies after them to hammer fist the opponent, destroying their bones, and then they fall back to the ground and Superman lands on them, breaking their ribcage.
- Bug Zap: Superman performs Heat Vision, blowing the opponent's head apart.
- Kryptonian Crush: Superman performs his throw, blowing the opponent apart.
- Fury of Krypton: Superman performs Flying Punch, impaling the opponent and crushes their heart.
Mortal Kombat Character Roster
Scorpion is a resurrected and vengeful ninja with his DC counterpart being Batman. His intro involves him showing up from fire from the floor and pointing at the opponent before preparing to fight. His outro involves him creating a fiery portal which he walks through before making a comment.
- Throw: Scorpion slashes his opponent's throat and abdomen with his kunai before knocking them away with a flaming uppercut.
- Spear: Scorpion sends out a metal chain with a tipped kunai at the end, it impales itself into the opponent's chest, allowing Scorpion to pull them towards him for a free hit as well as cause some damage.
- Hellfire Punch: Teleporting behind his opponent, Scorpion connects a punch to the opponent.
- Takedown: Scorpion trips his opponent with a leg scissor takedown.
- Flame Aura: Scorpion lights himself on fire, gaining a temporary damaging aura of flames. At close range, the initial flare will light the opponent on fire as well.
- Fire Ball: Scorpion throws a ball of hellfire at the opponent.
- Hellfire: Scorpion summons the fire of Hell to burn the opponent from underneath.
- Scorpion Sting: Scorpion flies through the opponent and grabs them. Firstly, he delivers a knee to the jaw, thus breaking it and knocking them away. Next, he fires a spear at the opponent's abdomen, puncturing it, and bringing them towards him for a hard punch to the head, partially cracking their skull.
- Toasty!: Scorpion takes off his mask, revealing a flaming skull face and breathes a long stream of fire at his opponent, burning them alive and the opponent is then reduced to a burning skeleton who falls down.
- Cold Feet
- Arctic Blast
- Frost Bitten
- Ice Cold
- Ices Up
- Chill Out
- Cold Steel
- Ice Pick
- Straight Slash
- Throat Slice
- Quick Slice
- Ice Pain
- Cold Punish
- Cold Blooded
- Throw: Sub-Zero creates an icicle and stabs the opponent with it, then twists it, breaking it.
- Ice Blast: Sub-Zero sends out a blast of ice towards the opponent to temporarily freeze them in place for a free hit.
- Slide: Sub-Zero slides across the ground, knocking the opponent off their feet.
- Ground Ice: Sub-Zero freezes the floor and whoever steps on the ice will temporarily slip all over, setting the opponent for a free hit.
- Ice Clone: Sub-Zero creates an ice clone of himself and anyone who touches it will freeze.
- Frost Hammer: Sub-Zero summons a large warhammer made of ice and pounds the opponent in the ground with it.
- Air Frost Hammer: Sub-Zero summons his Frost Hammer while in the air and slams it into the ground, knocking the opponent down.
- Frozen Aura: Sub-Zero covers himself in an armor-like layer of rock-hard ice, rendering him immune to chip damage and can detonate the armor to deal damage around himself.
- Deep Freeze: Sub-Zero sucker punches the opponent before plunging into their stomach to freeze and rip apart their spine. He then recoils and headbutts the opponent, shattering their skull and jaw, and then creates an icicle to violently ram into the opponent's eyeball.
- Spine Rip: Sub-Zero deep-freezes the opponent in place and then grabs their neck, tearing out their spine and skull before the rest of the body shatter.
Marvel Character roster
- Throw Spider man Created a rope out of spider web and Grab a oppoents and Throw backwards into the fall then into the Ground.
Sonic the Hedgehog Character Roster
Sonic the Hedgehog
- Hedgehog backflip grab his oppoents and Slam into the Ground.
- Homing attack attack his oppoents by turning into a Ball and charge into the air and then attacks the oppoents.
Silver the Hedgehog
- Physic Grab silver Used his physicbility to grab then Used cates from sonic universe to hit his Oppoents then throws hardcore afterwords