Cyclops is an American Superhero Action Film, based off the Marvel Comics Superhero, Cyclops. In Theatres May 28, 2014, The series stars Grant Gustin, Amanda Seyfriend, Josh Huthcerson, Alex Frost, With Leslie Mann And Jude Law as the main cast Scott Summers using optic blast from his eyes, what's that, Cyclops
NOTE: This article was created by JoshPontinelli2000
- Grant Gustin as Scott Summers/Cyclops, member of a subspecies of humans known as mutants, who are born with superhuman abilities. Cyclops can emit powerful beams of energy from his eyes. He cannot control the beams without the aid of special eyewear which he must wear at all times. He is typically considered the first of the X-Men, a team of mutant heroes who fight for peace and equality between mutants and humans, and one of the team's primary leaders he wears red sunglasses.
- Bonnie Wright as Jean Grey, a member of a subspecies of humans known as mutants and Scott's love interest who are born with superhuman abilities. She was born with telepathic and telekinetic powers. Her powers first manifested when she saw her childhood friend being hit by a car. She is a caring, nurturing figure, but she also has to deal with being an Omega-level mutant and the physical manifestation of the cosmic Phoenix Force. Jean Grey experienced a transformation into the Phoenix in the X-Men storyline "The Dark Phoenix Saga". She has faced death numerous times in the history of the series. Her first death was under her guise as Marvel Girl, when she died and was "reborn" as Phoenix in "The Dark Phoenix Saga". This transformation led to her second death, which was suicide, though not her last.
- Josh Hutcherson as Alex Summers/Havok, a professor of archaeology, discovered a psychic link between himself and Alex. While both of them possessed the latent mutant power to absorb and transform cosmic radiation, Abdol's ability to exercise the power was jammed in an unknown manner by Alex' body. Abdol captured Alex and took him to his laboratory in Egypt.
- Leslie Mann as Katherine Summers: A deceased of Scott Summers' (Cyclops) and Alex Summers's (Havok) mother. When her husband, Chris, flew the family back from a vacation in his vintage private plane, a de Havilland Mosquito, the plane was attacked and set ablaze by a scout ship from the alien Shi'ar Empire. Katherine pushed Scott and Alex out the plane door with the only available parachute. The two were separated, but Chris managed to escape and looked for Katherine while slaughtering any guards in his way. Chris found that Katherine had forcibly been made part of Emperor D'Ken's'harem' and was in the middle of being sexually assaulted by D'Ken. Wanting Chris to suffer for actions against his authority, D'Ken killed Katherine in front of a helpless Christopher. Unknown to Katherine or her husband, at the time, she was pregnant. Emperor D'Ken ripped the babyfrom her in front of Chris and, unknown to Chris, incubated and matured the infant into adulthood and sold it to slavery. The child later grew to become Emperor of the Shi'ar and killed D'Ken.
- Jude Law as Erik Magus Lehnsherr/Magneto: A mutant Auschwitz survivor with the ability to control magnetic fields and manipulate metal metal. He is Scott's enemy when his belief that mankind and mutantkind would never coexist led to their separtion.