Court is a 2017 romantic courtroom drama film directed by Steven Spielberg and stars Joel Kinnaman, Rila Fukushima, Jensen Ackles and Paget Brewster
District attorney David Burrows is assigned to charge his older brother, media mogul Joseph Burrows, with the rape of Japanese ballet dancer Kazuko Suzuki. As the trial goes on, David must deal with the pressure from his parents to drop the case, the ferocity of Joseph's lawyer Kate Hale, the stress of trying to convict Joseph, his own brother, and his own growing feelings for Kazuko.
- Joel Kinnaman as David Burrows - A district attorney with a strong sense of justice, who is assigned the case of Kazuko's rape and prosecuting Joseph, despite the protests rom his family, including his father. He also develops romantic feelings for Kazuko.
- Rila Fukushima as Kazuko Suzuki - A Japanese ballet dancer who was raped by Joseph Burrows while walking to her hotel room after a rehearsal. During the trial, Kazuko receives emotional support from David, who she later falls in love with.
- Jensen Ackles as Joseph Burrows - A ambitious media mogul and David's older brother, who likes to be in control and doesn't take rejection well. He is Kazuko's rapist and Joseph raped Kazuko after she rejected his advances.
- Paget Brewster as Kate Hale - A defence attorney who is hired by Rudolph to defend Joseph. Ruthless, ambitious and immoral, Kate will go to great lengths to win any case she is assigned.
- Jeff Bridges as Rudolph Burrows -
- Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as John Halling - A district attorney and David's mentor who helps David with the case.