Code Lyoko is a 2016 science-fiction film based on a animated TV series.
Code Lyoko is about a group of four boarding school students enrolled at Kadic Junior High School: Jeremy Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, and Yumi Ishiyama. The students travel to the virtual world of Lyoko — which is found in an extremely powerful and scientifically complex supercomputer housed in the basement of an abandoned factory near the school — to fight against a sentient, thinking, sinister and deadly multi-agent system (or artificial intelligence) called XANA and prevent it from taking over the real world and all of humanity. In this film, they also relentlessly tried to bring a virtual humanoid being trapped on Lyoko, Aelita Schaeffer (Hopper) to Earth via a process known as materialization.
- Angie Diaz as Aelita Schaeffer/Stones
- Aidan Miner as Jeremy Belpois
- Ty Wood as Odd Della Robbia
- Brenda Song as Yumi Ishiyama
- Leo Howard as Ulrich Stern
- Johnny Yong Bosch as William Dunbar/William Clone
- Dove Cameron as Laura Gauthier
- Isabela Moner as Samantha Suarez
- Johnny Depp as Waldo "Franz Hopper" Schaeffer
- Elizabeth Gillies as Sissi Delmas
- Diane Lane as Suzanne Hertz
- Neil Patrick Morris as Jim Morales
- as Jean-Pierre Delmas
- Azim Rizk as Nicholas Poilakoff
- Leon Thomas III as Herve Pichon
- Sophie Turner as Anthea Schaeffer
- Angie Diaz will wear a pink wig for her role.
- Michael Campion will wear a blonde wig for his role.
- It will distributed by Universal Pictures.