Code Cafe (2012/I) Action-Comedy-Fanasty 2012 Netflix film; based on a video game movies parody film.
- Yasiel Hernandez as young Adrian / Kenny Wells
- Tyson Tatum as young Doug / Richard Cooper
- Joseph Swaby as Bret (main villain)
- Auntie Yanet Swaby-Ebanks as herself; Adrian's cousin in Yanisphotography job place.
- Janiah Bodden as herself
- Ana Bodden as herself; in house.
- Nolberto Swaby as adult Adrian (avatar); in a video game of Code Cafe video game 1985.
- Yasel Hernandez as Jeffrey Wells
- Dario Rivers as teen Doug (avatar)
- Oliver Swaby as teen Adrian's cousin (deceased only); Adrian's deceased avatar cousin.
- Lioryk Aguilar as adult Adrian's uncle (cameo)
- Elroy Bryan as avatar Ken; hitman and antagonist in game.
- Yoni Diaz as Juilò; an friend and gamer.
- Alex Pettyfer as John Prey; Adrian's adoptive brother.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.