R | 2h 12min | Animation, Comedy, Thriller | 30 December 2015 (USA)
Clampslinger Indian proves to her friends and housemates that she has a beautiful body better than someone with clamps as hands.
Directors, Producers and Writer
Directors: Charlie Kaufman, Duke Johnson
Producers: Jason Blum, Tom Rosenberg
Writer: Charlie Kaufman
Gemma Arterton, Regan Burns (see full cast below)
Cast overview, first billed only:
- Gemma Arterton-…-Clampslinger Indian
- Regan Burns-...-Zachary Bortz
Written by Charlie Kaufman
Genres: Animation | Comedy | Thriller
Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
Rated R for strong sexual content, graphic nudity and language | See all certifications >>
Parents Guide: View content advisory >>
30 December 2015 (USA, theatrical release)
5 April 2016 (USA, home release)
- Paramount Pictures (presents)
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) (presents)
- Blumhouse Productions (in association with)
- Lakeshore Entertainment (in association with)
- Paramount Home Media Distribution (DVD) (USA) (2016)
- Paramount Home Media Distribution (Blu-Ray) (USA) (2016)
- This is the first R-rated film of Zachary, Grace and Lexia to feature the sex scene from Anomalisa (2015), in which the scene happens between Michael and Lisa. In this film, however, it happens between Zachary and Clampslinger.
- The film has 16 things in common with Anomalisa (2015):
- Both are animated comedy films.
- The only difference is the animation of both films. Anomalisa (2015) is stop-motion and this film is computer animated.
- Both films released to theaters on December 30, 2015 by Paramount Pictures.
- Both films were directed by Charlie Kaufman and Duke Johnson.
- Both films were written by Charlie Kaufman.
- Both films are rated R for strong sexual content, graphic nudity and language.
- Both films have a similar sex scene between two characters.
- Both films have a 16 rating in Argentina.
- Both films have an MA15+ rating in Australia.
- Both films have a 14 rating in Brazil.
- Both films have a 15A rating in Ireland.
- Both films have a B15 rating in Mexico.
- Both films have a 12 rating in the Netherlands.
- Both films have an R21 rating in Singapore.
- Both films have a 16 rating in Spain.
- Both films have a 15 rating in Taiwan.
- Both films have a 15 rating in the UK.