Cheaper by the Dozen is a 2019 film reboot to the 1950, 2003 and 2014 film of the same name. It was directed by Mark Waters and produced by J.J. Abrams. The film was released on April 26, 2019 by 20th Century Fox, ultimately grossing just over $190 million worldwide.
A lovely couple have 12 kids in the family when John Harris got a job offer in San Diego, California, the family decide to move. But in California, John and his family find themselves face to face with John's old rival and his family with 8 kids.
The movie begins in Nashville, Texas, all twelve kids don't remember what happened in front of their parents who are furious.
- Chris Pine as John Harris, the main protagonist of the film.
- Kate Winslet as Christine Harris, the wife of John.
- Eric Bana as Robert Crocker, John's old rival and John and Christine's next-door neighbor who has 8 kids.
- Rachel Weisz as Sandy Crocker, Robert's wife and mother of 8 kids.
- Jenna Coleman as Mrs. Emily Williams, the Harris family's kind-hearted nanny who friendly and sweet. She has a bit germaphobia but she can't uses public toilets at the mall.
- Cody Veith as Ryan, Lila's crush.
- Kristen Li as Masami, Lila's friend.
The Harris' Kids
- Odeya Rush as Edna Harris (age 21), the oldest child of the family.
- Bradley Steven Perry as Rodrick Harris (age 20)
- Joey King as Bella Harris (age 19)
- David Mazouz as Phillip Harris (age 17), fraternal twin of Michael.
- Ty Simpkins as Michael Harris (age 17), fraternal twin of Phillip.
- Madison Wolfe as Lila Harris (age 16)
- Max Charles as Maddox Harris (age 15)
- Caitlin Carmichael as Josephine Harris (age 14)
- Bianca D'Ambrosio as Abby Harris (age 13), identical twin of Alicia.
- Chiara D'Ambrosio as Alicia Harris (age 13), identical twin of Abby.
- Gavin Warren as Jaden Harris (age 10)
- Paxton Booth as Hunter Harris (age 8), the youngest child of the family.
- Madison Iseman as Christy Crocker (age 21)
- Mackenzie Foy as Luna Crocker (age 18)
- Emjay Anthony as Joshua Crocker (age 15), fraternal twin of Tobias.
- Jeremy Ray Taylor as Tobias Crocker (age 15), fraternal twin of Joshua.
- Peyton Kennedy as Kyla Crocker (age 14)
- Noah Jupe as Mac Crocker (age 13)
- Mia Talerico as Vicky Crocker (age 9)
- Brooklyn Prince as Abigail Crocker (age 7)
TV Spot #1
The Opening Scene
Mischief in the Harris House
High School with Phillip, Michael Lila, and Maddox
John and Christine tuck their kids to bed
- John: Okay, kids, it's time to go to bed.
- Lila: Okay. Good night, Dad.
- John: Goodnight, Lila.
- Christine: I will tuck Maddox to bed. (kisses Maddox)
- Maddox: Goodnight, mom.
- Christine: Goodnight.
- John: Michael. Chop chop!
- Michael: What? I can grab the blankets!
- Phillip: It's my job.
The Harris Family meets Emily Williams
Christine opens the door and saw a nice british girl who's desperatly need to go.
- Emily: Hi, I'm Emily Williams, I moved here from england since i was six and from new york last monday and i should've gone to the bathroom.
- Christine: Here, go upstairs and i'll read your personal file.
- Emily: Thanks
Emily runs upstairs to use the toilet. She put toilet papers on the seat before she go. Christine knock the bathroom door.
- Christine: Emily, it seens you got all As and Bs, Good of Cooking, a good video game player.
Emily sat down on the toilet and feeling much better, she hold the toilet paper.
- Emily: Yep.
- Christine: And you're a bit of a germophobic?
- Emily: Yeah, but i can't uses public restrooms.
- Christine: well, it says here that you're friendly, sweet and kind hearted towards your school?
- Emily: yep!
- Christine: Well good news, We needed a nanny for twelve kids.
- Emily: Wait Twelve?!
- Christine: i know, crazy right?!
- Emily: Yeah.
- Christine: My Son Rodrick, he agreed to help out with you.
- Emily: is he kind of...
- Christine: Popular and Handsome?! Yeah.
Emily pull up her panties and flushes the toilet before she walked out.
- Emily: i see.
- Christine: and his sister Bella also can help.
- Emily: Okay. I think i can help.
- Christine: Allowed me ask you a question, Why do you want this job?
- Emily: i got evicted from my apartment.
- Christine: well my husband John can let you have the bedroom in the basement.
- Emily: really?
- Christine: you know what? Emily, the room is yours, you're hired.
- Emily: thanks. But the tell you the truth... I poop very nervous.
Rodrick and John's Argument
- Rodrick: Dad! what's this?
- John: This is my form, just sign it.
- Rodrick: Dad, are you trying to ruin my life?! I'm going to L.A.
- John: Rod, come on buddy.
Emily uses school public toilets
Emily's arrived early to collect Maddox and hunter from school but she run inside with her hand covering her butt.
- Emily: okay, i can use their public toilet for once. Here i go.
Emily running to the girl toilet stalls and pull down her underwear right before she goes.
Main Cast Gallery
It will be released in April 16, 2019 and avaliable on DVD in August 22, 2019.