The phylum Chaetognatha is a group of custom invertebrates that comprises the arrow worms and relatives.
Chaetognaths comprises all the planktonic worms including Sagittoidea.
- Iuropsilairoidea (sea caterpillars)
- Jajoidea (spearworms)
- Yephrobioidea (sea millipedes)
- Eurenkerelloidea (oncodads)
- Bahiwaoidea (planktonic cucumbers)
- Priapononoidea (drumstick worms)
- Oncoropatoidea (squid's arm worms)
- Zowomyoidea (plankton slugs)
- Uncoplyboidea (oarworms)
- Yuorbroidea (swordworms)
- Bahiwaoidea (knifeworms)
- Priapononoidea (spatula worms)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.