COPPA Controversy (2022)
R | 3h | Animation, Comedy, Drama | 27 May 2022 (USA)
Following the events of The End of YouTube's COPPA Settlement (2022), the Bortz, Indian and Paris housemates are accused of disrespecting YouTube and COPPA. As a result, a controversy begins with parents and guardians with kids under 13 trying to ruin Zachary and Alex Bortz's lives by destroying their special car, the COPPA Stopper and taking their host roles on CPMB (2019) away from them.
Directors, Producers and Writers
Director and Writer: Joseph Kosinski
Producers: David Ellison, Dana Goldberg
Regan Burns, Portia Doubleday (see full cast below)
Cast overview, first billed only:
- Regan Burns-...-Zachary Bortz
- Portia Doubleday-...-Alex Bortz
Written by Joseph Kosinski
Genres: Animation | Comedy | Drama
Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
Rated R for language, sexual content, female/brief graphic male nudity and some brutal violence and torture | See all certifications >>
Parents Guide: View content advisory >>
27 May 2022 (USA, theatrical release)
30 August 2022 (USA, home release)
- Paramount Pictures (presents)
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) (presents)
- Skydance Media (presents)
- Tencent Pictures (presents)
- Paramount Pictures
- Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM)
- Paramount Home Entertainment (DVD) (2022)
- Paramount Home Entertainment (Blu-Ray) (2022)
- This is the second non-CPMB film to be released simultaneously in theaters and on YouTube Premium.
- The first was its predecessor, The End of YouTube's COPPA Settlement (2022).
- The film is a follow-up and direct sequel to The End of YouTube's COPPA Settlement (2022).
- The film was announced to be made because of those who hated The End of YouTube's COPPA Settlement (2022) wanting Zachary and Alex to face the consequences for what they did in the film.