|“||In my parish, I'm a cantor and choir member, and I really enjoy singing and leading the congregation in song.||„|
|~ "Cyberpunks' Animal Promises"|
Buttermouse is one of the main characters in the TV series, Roadkill & Rainbows. She is voiced by actress Sarah Jessica Parker. Buttermouse is a butterfly-mouse hybrid. She is a devout Christian who once attended a Bible camp to learn how to be more judgmental.
She portrays as a heterosexual, scornfully abusive, pompous, transphobic, Christian official who sings liturgical music and leads prayer in a synagogue. She also might be mentally ill resulting from severe depression, stress, or anxiety. Also, Buttermouse has periwinkle fur and electric indigo eyes. She is known as Hedgehola's girlfriend.
Buttermouse is very honest and sincere in carrying out the Christian doctrines of charity, kindness and compassion to an extent unseen within the rest of the Bakersfield community.
Buttermouse is certainly no stranger when it comes to standing her ground and defending herself. She's never afraid to express how she truly feels and is not afraid to hurt anyone's feelings if needed. does have a tendency to be easily irritated and not control her anger. Her temper does sometimes result in aggressive actions and appear to make her much stronger.
Buttermouse attends the Jesus Revival Chapel every Sunday. As an aspiring musician, she became cantor where she is trained in the vocal arts and helps lead the congregation in songful prayer.
- "I was being labeled as a volatile, malicious bitch , and whenever anyone said anything to me, they would cower slightly, as if they were just waiting for me to lash out at them."
- "It felt good to have someone be on her side, and not thinking that she was a slut."
- "However, the Christian belief is that God created a man to have sex with a woman."
- "My God! Why didn't you tell us sooner?"
- "First, you had every right to break up with me because I was a complete jackass and a moron and you had every right!"
- "Don't worry about the jackasses in the school, tomorrow you will be loved again."
- "But remember your bar mitzvah speech where you said you wanted to follow in the steps of Jewish thinkers like Moses Maimonides and Karl Marx?"
- "Doctors gave him little chance of making it to his bar mitzvah!"
- "The everlasting happiness with God that we call heaven."
- "My boyfriend has just moved in with me and our relationship has started to fall apart."
- "Don't f**k with me, man."