Bio-Mech is 2016 superhero film.
A teenager is transformed into a high-tech cyborg
- Charlie Tahan as Andrew Marks/Bio-Mech
- Lia Marie Johnson as Cassandra Franklin, Bio-Mech's love interest.
- Jeff Daniels as Shane Richards, a company CEO and the brains behind Bio-Mech.
- Viggo Mortensen as Colonel Harvey Smith, a disabled military veteran who Shane Richards wanted to be the cyborg.
- Jamie Campbell Bower as Colonel Harvey Smith after becoming a cyborg
- Fred Armisen as Dr. Dalton, Shane Richard's chief scientist
- Christopher Meloni as Gabriel Armstrong, chief of police
Post Credits Scene
- Ian McShane as Craig Oliver
- Demi Moore as Mrs. Matthews
- Taylor Momsen as Jo Matthews
"Do you know how much this project costs, I'm not going to stand by and watch my work be wasted on a kid." - Shane Richards to Dr. Dalton
"Colonel Smith, what if I told you that I could make you better. - Shane Richards to Harvey Smith
"What now?" "Plan B" - Shane Richards and Craig Oliver